Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Cutman Fires Down Claims of Tampered Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury's Cutman Fires Down Claims of Tampered Gloves

Jacob Stitch' Duran, the cutman for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has rejected the recent internet rumors which claim his boxer's gloves were tampered with for the recent rematch with Deontay Wilder. Last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Fury dropped Wilder twice and eventually stopped him in the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Jacob Stitch' Duran, the cutman for WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury, has rejected the recent internet rumors which claim his boxer's gloves were tampered with for the recent rematch with Deontay Wilder. Last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Fury dropped Wilder twice and eventually stopped him in the seventh round.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    Fury's gloves at the end of the rematch:

Comment

Any slo mo vids of other gloves behaving that way ?

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        Fury's gloves at the end of the rematch:

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Any slo mo vids of other gloves behaving that way ?
        The image above shows Fury's fists within the gloves at the end of the fight... Tell me what's wrong in that image...

Comment

The image above shows Fury's fists within the gloves at the end of the fight... Tell me what's wrong in that image...
          I don't see any image.

On the vids that are floating around, I have to say I've never seen gloves bend like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            I don't see any image.

On the vids that are floating around, I have to say I've never seen gloves bend like that.

... and did you notice Fury's stiff jabs during the fight?

Comment

... and did you notice Fury's stiff jabs during the fight?

Comment

There is not debate for false news.

They are using all the excuses in the book and adding to the seasoning in the pot with those bullshit videos in slow motion about the gloves to discredit Tyson Fury win.

Comment

Wilder and his backers are trying come up with all the excuses under the sun, from a costume to Fury's gloves to ped's. Fury beat him fair and square, and although Wilder has deadly right hand power, one could argue that Fury beats Wilder every day and night of the week.

Comment

If old chicken legs subjects Tyson to the inconvenience of a pointless rematch he will punish him so bad he will wish he had died as a child.

Fury will take his soul, throw it in a blender and mail it to his brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X