No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paddy Donovan Being Considered For Wilder-Fury II Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paddy Donovan Being Considered For Wilder-Fury II Card

Paddy Donovan is on course to be handed some dream undercard slots in what looks likely to be a busy 2020. The Limerick fighter progressed from hyped underage amateur to lauded pro prospect at the tail end of last year. Donovan inked a coveted promotional pact with Bob Arum's famed Top Rank Inc. ahead of making his professional debut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

4 million buys now then?

Comment

It appears that Top Rank is snatching up all the fresh talent in the uk and Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
        It appears that Top Rank is snatching up all the fresh talent in the uk and Ireland
        Top Rank has a partnership with Frank Warren. I've found it more alarming that GBP fighters are signing with PBC and Top Rank. It looks like guys are going out of their way to not be on DAZN, wether it be leaving GBP or taking Warren over Hearn on the UK side of the pond.

let the flaming begin.

Comment

He is going to fight on a journeyman on PPV

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
            Top Rank has a partnership with Frank Warren. I've found it more alarming that GBP fighters are signing with PBC and Top Rank. It looks like guys are going out of their way to not be on DAZN, wether it be leaving GBP or taking Warren over Hearn on the UK side of the pond.

let the flaming begin.
            Cancio never left Golden Boy, he was released and signed as a FA w/t Top Rank. Also, Rey Vargas had a co-promotional deal w/t Golden Boy and Promociones Del Pueblo. Vargas received a better offer from PBC and Golden Boy decided not to match it knowing Vargas wouldn’t agree to unify belts even thought him and Roman fight on the same side of the street. Smart move by Golden Boy they don’t have many 122 lbs. in their stable and Vargas style is as exciting as cutting cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastlos View Post
              Cancio never left Golden Boy, he was released and signed as a FA w/t Top Rank. Also, Rey Vargas had a co-promotional deal w/t Golden Boy and Promociones Del Pueblo. Vargas received a better offer from PBC and Golden Boy decided not to match it knowing Vargas wouldn’t agree to unify belts even thought him and Roman fight on the same side of the street. Smart move by Golden Boy they don’t have many 122 lbs. in their stable and Vargas style is as exciting as cutting cheese.
              Yeah I’m more just hoping PBC gets that belt off of Vargas so I don’t have to watch him anymore, or the commentary telling me about “the new, Smart Mexican style”

Comment

Working...
              X