Collapse
No announcement yet.

Armada of naval power massing in the Gulf as Israel prepares an Iran strike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway I'd really hate for anything to happen, Iran is such a beautiful country

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHat View Post
      Actually, it's China vs the whole SE Asia, not that China can't take them all at once..
      China can't if SE Asia, Japan, and SKorea are all involved. Japan and SKorea have more modern military machinery than China. Japan's naval power is actually more powerful and can be considered a blue water navy, China is not.

China's numerical superiority and nuclear armaments are at present their advantage. Such advantage however, might soon disappear since Japan and SKorea will have efficient anti-missile systems in the near future.

China might have overtaken Japan as an economic powerhouse, but the latter is still way ahead when it comes to technology.

Comment

Originally posted by alan.farr
        They will lose badly if they go at it alone. They are cowards. They remind me of guys that bring 30 guys in a street fight and when there homie loses they all jump in and attack you.

Where is the honour?

There is only one honor in war... WINNING.

Israel even single-handedly will win any war with Iran. That my friend is an accepted fact.

I think that navies of US and UK are there to keep the straight of Hormuz open and not to help Israel attack Iran.
        Last edited by Dale Cardon; 09-17-2012, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Indeed. Iran has beautiful beaches. Even their desert (Muranjab) is beautiful.

The people are generally friendly even to Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
            Indeed. Iran has beautiful beaches. Even their desert (Muranjab) is beautiful.

The people are generally friendly even to Christians.

& beautiful women. i think a change of leadership would be welcomed by the people of Iran. It wasnt too long ago that the Iranian people tried to revolt but was defeated by the government.

i think the days of worshiping the ayatollah are coming to an end. society & time has evolved too much & despite what is happening right now, the majority of muslim people want a normal life away from religious crusades.

Iranians & other muslims would never admit it publicly, but they long for a western style society.

Before the muslim terrorists became public enemy#1 in the U.S., who was the enemy?

Communism, the communist, evil russia & her back up china.

Now? Russia & china are basically westernized societies. China is basically a capitalist society masquerading as communism.

Muslim world being behind in societal evolution, is next.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushido Brown View Post
              Iranians & other muslims would never admit it publicly, but they long for a western style society.

Before the muslim terrorists became public enemy#1 in the U.S., who was the enemy?

Communism, the communist, evil russia & her back up china.

Now? Russia & china are basically westernized societies. China is basically a capitalist society masquerading as communism.

Muslim world being behind in societal evolution, is next.
              I don't believe any of the countries mentioned want everything that goes with western society, i.e. the out of control crime, corruption etc...

I believe, what they want more than anything, is to have an unrestricted society, where they aren't being persecuted and or punished for every minor infraction of the law of the land. Where women and others stifled by historical religious practices, can have the freedom to explore the lives they want.

And absolutely!!! Iranian women are very beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
                I don't believe any of the countries mentioned want everything that goes with western society, i.e. the out of control crime, corruption etc...

I believe, what they want more than anything, is to have an unrestricted society, where they aren't being persecuted and or punished for every minor infraction of the law of the land. Where women and others stifled by historical religious practices, can have the freedom to explore the lives they want.

And absolutely!!! Iranian women are very beautiful.

soooo basically they want a westernized society.

& what society doesnt have crime or corruption?

Comment

seems like something big is bound to happen soon.. anti-america protests all over the muslim world, tension continues to build with Iran and Israel (Israel losing patience), and huge anti-Japan protests over in China..

Comment

Originally posted by Bushido Brown View Post
                    soooo basically they want a westernized society.

& what society doesnt have crime or corruption?
                    You're missing my point ... They do not want to abandon the Islamic culture that is a part of their existence, just have more freedom and less religious oversight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                      seems like something big is bound to happen soon.. anti-america protests all over the muslim world, tension continues to build with Iran and Israel (Israel losing patience), and huge anti-Japan protests over in China..
                      "Perfect Storm" is the term that immediately comes to my mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X