Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Miquel Cotto vs Antonio Margarito & undercards RbR and discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edgar85 View Post
    If cotto soley tries to land on that eye and disregards the body he'll be in for a long night.
    I think "the target the eye" talk has been a attempt to deceive Margo and his team.

Cotto will target that body.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      First 5-6 rounds Cotto has a boxfest... same as before... then we will see if Margarito is SHOT, or if he's still the same.. and if Cotto is in better shape this time around, or if he's the same.
      A good way to summarize, thread started, thread ended. Maybe a better way to simplify it will be I think we will all pretty much know how this fight is going to go after about 3 rounds.

Comment

Prediction:

If Margarito fights with his shades on, he will win by KO before 12.

If he doesn't wear his shades Cotto will win by KO before 12.

IF LOL

Comment

cotto by decision, i don't think will make the same mistakes but
          at the other hand marg is to strong to be ko

Comment

cotto wins by ko rd10

Comment

lets go cotto!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

Cotto will box Margarito's eye off...

Now Seriously, this will be a tough fight but I really think Cotto's preparation has been better than before and he seems more focused for the fight. I think that will make the difference.

Comment

Comment

Cotto stops him before 12. Thats my prediction.
                      Either: 1. He tears that eye up and it begins to bleed in 4 or 5 and badly opens until round 8 or 9 when they stop it, or 2. Cottos effective boxing and body punches begin to slow down Margarito; Cotto begins picking his spots around round 5, Margarito's defense is **** by round 7 as he gets reckless and tagged over and over again, hurt by round 9 or 10, and stopped in 10 or 11.
                      I know most people expect Cotto to box and try to cruise to a UD, but when someone has true passion, true anger, amazing things happen. Unlike his last few fights, Cotto truly wants to hurt Margarito and he will dig in because of that reason.
                      But for the sake of not feeling like an idiot, it is very likely Cotto will box and popshot his way to a decision and avoid trying to put punches together to hurt Margarito.

Comment

Working...
                      X