Lewis points
    12.50%
    Tunney points
    37.50%
    Lewis KO
    37.50%
    Tunney KO
    12.50%

Tunney by three second KO. Lewis is the worst champion in history. He never beat a good fighter and every fighter he did beat was 136 years old. He got knocked out cold by every fighter he faced and never knocked anyone out himself.

I don't even know how he became champion because he lost every fight he ever had, or should have, and never beat any champion worthy of being a champion who could have made Lewis a champion. There were other champions who were better champions even when Lewis was the main champion but he was never the real champion because he lost every fight he ever had by hideous, horrible KO.

Every fighter he ever beat, not that he beat any, would have beaten him if they were prime. True story. I know because I tell the ****ing TRUTH mutha****as! The goddamned truth, X-Files style.

In all seriousness though...I think I would take Tunney, though it's a difficult fight to pick. Both were cautious boxers that took their time and it could be a very nonfight fight with both wary of leading and waiting on the other.

Comment

noticable how angry you get when i post up a thread like this H2H which includes Lennox Lewis yet you never posted on the Dempsey vs Lewis thread which some other poster started... i am pleased i have educated you over the past 12 months on the career of Lewis however i cannot agree with you on what you claim about his career above.. surely everyone he beat was younger than 136yrs old and to answer your queery of not knowing how he bacame champion well i will educate you once again my friend.. Lewis picked a belt out of the garbage can to become a paper-champion and lost that when getting poleaxed by a journeyman he then beat that same journeyman in a farcical fight for a vacant title then went on to fight two dubious fights with Holyfield for the undisputed title and then had every version stripped from him for refusing to fight the No1 contenders, sorry if the truth hurts or maybe in your eyes it ain't the truth coz that journeyman was really muhammad Ali reincarnated and those garbage belts was actually solid gold and had always belonged to Lewis since the day he was born, those two fights with Holyfield was "Fixed" as Lewis won every second of every round and all those No1 contenders was undeserving of a title fight because they was all 136yrs old and had been knocked out cold in the first round of every single fight they had ever had... yeah that seems more like the world of BennyST.

Comment

What's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
          noticable how angry you get when i post up a thread like this H2H which includes Lennox Lewis yet you never posted on the Dempsey vs Lewis thread which some other poster started... i am pleased i have educated you over the past 12 months on the career of Lewis however i cannot agree with you on what you claim about his career above.. surely everyone he beat was younger than 136yrs old and to answer your queery of not knowing how he bacame champion well i will educate you once again my friend.. Lewis picked a belt out of the garbage can to become a paper-champion and lost that when getting poleaxed by a journeyman he then beat that same journeyman in a farcical fight for a vacant title then went on to fight two dubious fights with Holyfield for the undisputed title and then had every version stripped from him for refusing to fight the No1 contenders, sorry if the truth hurts or maybe in your eyes it ain't the truth coz that journeyman was really muhammad Ali reincarnated and those garbage belts was actually solid gold and had always belonged to Lewis since the day he was born, those two fights with Holyfield was "Fixed" as Lewis won every second of every round and all those No1 contenders was undeserving of a title fight because they was all 136yrs old and had been knocked out cold in the first round of every single fight they had ever had... yeah that seems more like the world of BennyST.

Yeah, it sure does. One day you might understand that I couldn't give a toss about Lewis, hence not posting in threads regarding him. I just like to respond to your ignorance when you otherwise come across as normal. It's a pity. Whether it's Lewis or someone else matters not, I would still say the same thing. If you said the same stuff about Holyfield or Bowe, Marciano or Walcott I would have responded in the same way.

I'm glad to have been educated by you though Sonny. The truth was really starting to hurt, but you helped me over the line. I feel born again.

Oh, just a suggestion. Paragraphs help.

Comment

yet you never respond to Joeyzagz and his posts about Lewis.. so i can only put it down to your feelings being hurt but you will just have to live with it like i have to live with your constant hatred of Riddick Bowe & Buster Douglas which in reality does not bother me in the least... now if you was able to make a case for Lewis then i may just take the timeout to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Canes Ghost View Post
              What's the point.
              Because we need to know the truth! Don't you get it man? The truth!

This is actually loosely based on Sonny and Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
                Because we need to know the truth! Don't you get it man? The truth!

This is actually loosely based on Sonny and Lewis.
                LOL nice one benny, i could really make something funny with that in the name of pwnage.

Comment

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
                  yet you never respond to Joeyzagz and his posts about Lewis.. so i can only put it down to your feelings being hurt but you will just have to live with it like i have to live with your constant hatred of Riddick Bowe & Buster Douglas which in reality does not bother me in the least... now if you was able to make a case for Lewis then i may just take the timeout to read it.

The difference is he never makes any sense at all. I do respond to his blatant lies, but he never posts anything other than craziness so I don't even bother anymore. You only sound like him with regards to this one subject and it confuses me....although I'm starting to think otherwise. That grip with reality that I thought you possessed seems to slipping away more and more. Oh well.....another Joeyzagz, Horus, Sonic Flood never goes astray.

Well, I'm glad for some things. I would never have even known that I hated Bowe and Douglas if you hadn't told me. The truth is setting me free Sonny. I had never really even given them that much thought before but now that you have told me I hate them, it's all clear. The curtain of darkness is lifting.

Those posts about them that I make every day, the way I bring them up constantly no matter the topic and my ridiculing of them all the time and their feats....I didn't even know about them. In fact, I thought I had never even made a thread or many posts about either of them. I must have been in some kind of hate blackout. I'm glad you're here to set me straight brother.
                  Last edited by BennyST; 01-03-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

The difference is he never makes any sense at all. I do respond to his blatant lies, but he never posts anything other than craziness so I don't even bother anymore. You only sound like him with regards to this one subject and it confuses me....although I'm starting to think otherwise. That grip with reality that I thought you possessed seems to slipping away more and more. Oh well.....another Joeyzagz, Horus, Sonic Flood never goes astray.

Well, I'm glad for some things. I would never have even known that I hated Bowe and Douglas if you hadn't told me. The truth is setting me free Sonny. I had never really even given them that much thought before but now that you have told me I hate them, it's all clear. The curtain of darkness is lifting.

Those posts about them that I make every day, the way I bring them up constantly no matter the topic and my ridiculing of them all the time and their feats....I didn't even know about them. In fact, I thought I had never even made a thread or many posts about either of them. I must have been in some kind of hate blackout. I'm glad you're here to set me straight brother.
                    are you claiming i make loads of posts on Lennox Lewis?

i started this post on him against Tunney as someone else had started one on him vs Dempsey and it was starting to get comical with the stuff about Dempsey's resume being garbage and how Lewis would easily beat Dempsey because Dempsey could not even beat Tunney... could Lewis beat Tunney i thought would be a decent thread to start and who comes along and makes the opening post on it none other than Lewis No1 fan BennyST... i would have had more fun if you had made a case of how Lewis would simply be too big and too heavy and would KO Tunney inside 2rds but you knew that i would respond so you sensibly posted the correct view.

Comment

Working...
                    X