No announcement yet.

FNR4 and Glued Feet afffect ??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNR4 and Glued Feet afffect ??

Anybody notice the glued feet affect yet ??
    what does me ...is how it now favors close up fighting ....you just cant box from long range anymore ....as soon as you get close to the other fighter your feet become glued to your opponent
    Am i imagining this or anyone else notice it??
    Who else think the KOs look the same every time to?
    Last edited by CiganoBoxer; 07-15-2009, 04:31 PM.

yeah i said this when the demo came out, its like a magnetic force that keeps you in there... and thats the worse when someone is body spamming, and ur stuck there and cant get out....

i hate the way they move in this game, it feels like they on ice skates or something

Comment

yea this hurts the game for sure.

Comment

agree 100% with McAlister. soon as you get semi close its like magnetic force pulls you together which majorly favours body spammers. the movement is terrible in this game, shoulda just kept it the same as round 3

Comment

Which is why I've gone to FNR3.

Comment

Max out the speed slider and switch the view to wide.

Comment

I like the game on a whole but theres allot in the game i don't like .....the over all footwork is to slow !
              And why cant we regulate between power punches and weaker punches!
              I mean lets say .. if your opponent just stands their and lets you hit him for free .....you couldn't knock him out with one punch even if you wanted to!

Comment

ive noticed it with spammers its like their glued to be body spamming if imove their right on top of me

Comment

Working...
                X