No announcement yet.

Fight Night Round 4: Fighters Biography

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fight Night Round 4: Fighters Biography

Tell the story of how your fighter got to where he is, big fights, big losses, training hard, or hardly training. That first title or that first loss, tell us everything about your fighter from his name, to his features. I will start

To begin my first career in legacy mode i picked out of the template heads and number 28 had a good feel to it for a future middleweight champ. So i took it and named him John "The Warrior" Wilson. He was a brawler who fought with a "power" style and threw mainly power punches. First came first as the amatuer tourny came my way. Not paying much attention to the name's of the other fighters Wilson made short work of everyone in the tournament with only one fight reaching the 4th round before being stopped 10 seconds in by KO. Winning the tournament my fighter was given some new equipment and a boost to his stats along with winning all three awards for the tournament "best fighter, best fight, tournament winner" and starting his pro career againts the highest ranked man i could face. the first 10 fights were fairly easy as Wilson plowed through everyone with first and second round KO's before my coach finally said i should "step up" and face amin amikenisef (dunno how to spell his last name) i was ranked 30th and he was ranked 11. So going into the fight i took a less brawler aproach and stayed on the outside, coming in to give a quick one two to the body. it worked well for about 4 rounds before suddenly Amin picked it up coming in, blocking and countering everything i had, the next 5 rounds were back and forth with me dropping him 3 times and him dropping me 4 but in the 10th and final round with 30 seconds remaining on the clock i was caught by a counter right hand which floored me for good. My first career loss came within 11 fights, taking a step back i relized that i had spent little time training and more time just fighting as i usually only left 1 training session for my guy. Well i began to kick back on how many fights i had for 3 training sessions each match. it helped as i slowly fought my way up the rankings meeting few challenges along the way. Finally my fighter was ranked 15th with a record of 30(27)-1. My chance for revenge finally came as Amin Amikenisef was ranked 10. Instantly taking the chance i challenged him only to be alerted that he had dropped out of the fight with an inury and i was to fight Winky Ronald Wright on 2 week notice. So i took the fight and Winky started out strong dominating the first 6 rounds of our 10 round bout. But my break came in the 8th when after 2 rounds of back and forth action i landed a massive jaw shattering uppercut that dropped Ronald and kept him on the matt. Taking this big victory i was ranked 12th as Amin had taken a world title from some no name guy. The three world champions: Cory Spinks, Marvin Hagler and Amin Amikenisef. My next fight came after a six month break againts the 8th ranked fighter, the fight took place in december. The 8th rank was tough to claim as Johnson Miller came in hard dropping Wilson twice in the first and fourth, It was an inside fight the entire time as i began to use Wilson with a more infighter style with quick slips on the inside leaving my opponents open for massive counters from my fighters heavy hands. Dropping Miller in the 7th and 8th he came out strong for the 9th but so did Wilson. Coming together in the middle of the ring it took an agonizing minute for anyone to land a punch, for the first minute we took turns swinging four punch combo's at eachother while the other fighter dodged and slipped everything, but finally in the 2nd minute of the ninth Wilson landed a right uppercut (my best punch) as Miller was beginning to duck, the bone crunching sound made me cringe as i watched miller go down in the slow motion replay, sure enough he forced himself to his feet to fight through the rest of the ninth. Then in the 10th he came back with his own punches that dropped Wilson, barely making it on the count of 9 i decided it was enough, if i did not make a charge with Wilson then we would lose this fight. So i took him back to his old style, hands up and walk in there just swingin like a true brawler, this is when i noticed how much stamina Wilson really had, it was the 10th and final round yet he walked forward for a straight 30 seconds of nonstop full power swinging which broke Miller's guard and dropped him for the seventh and final time in the fight. coming off the fight my fighter needed a 3 month recovery period as he was dropped 5 times. After the year end fighters who retired thing i came back to notice my fighter was ranked 4th as 4 other top 10 contenders had retired. This gave me my first title shot againts Cory Spinks. Coming into the fight i took 3 training sessions, for speed and power. Wilson came into the fight with 100 right hand power, 98 left hand power, 100 stamina, 82 hand speed, 100 blocking strength and 85 head movement. The first punch of the fight dropped me as i came in with a slip and an uppercut which spinks side stepped and countered with a powerful right hook. Getting up on the 8 count Wilson Came back staying close and pounding to the body, spinks attempts to cover up were useless as it took about maybe 4 shots for Wilsons Iron fists to break his guard and begin to crunch his ribs. I came with the strategy to not throw a single punch to the head for 3 rounds as all spinks would do was dodge and counter hard. Suddenly though in the fourth after 2 minutes of my body rampage he blocked one shot succsesfully and gave an uppercut that stunned Wilson. Out on his feet i decided that this was it and came back with a full brawlers charge, while dazzed Wilson landed three shots that proved to be the turning point of the match, two hooks and a right uppercut that floored spinks for the first time. he stood up and before I could end it the bell rang to end the fourth. Knowing the next round would be the final round i spent all of my saved up points (150) on stamina, health and damage recovery as a large gash had opened above the right eye of my fighter. Going into the fifth it looked like spinks also figured this would be the last round as he came in swinging for the knockout, big mistake againts a brawler. Taking the punches as if they were nothing Wilson walked through Spinks stunning him quickly, he was able to grab onto me but i was quick to push him back and then came the end of the fight, walking forward i came in with a left hook right uppercut that just flat out dropped spinks, he did'nt fall back into the ropes, or spawl to the ground, he just fell like a freshly cut tree.
    The ref did'nt even count it was just over, i threw my hands in the air as my fighter held up his first world Title, The domination of the weighclass had just begun! Taking the next fight on another 6 month period it was againts Marvelous Marvin Hagler, the hard hitting champ that i knew would prove to be a tough fight. but suddenly i noticed a drop in wilsons stats and found that he was now at the ripe old age (atleast in boxing) of 38 years old. So training for power to keep my heavy hitting fighter going i went into the Hagler fight ready for war, even though i was expecting war i never knew it would be like it was, Hagler came in soft in the first two rounds letting me land a few power punches that stunned him but then suddenly in the third onward it was like he went super sayin on my ass. he took everything Wilson could dish out and gave it back tenfold. after 7 rounds of a one sided beating Wilson looked as if he could not continue, his left eye had completely swollen shut and two large cuts scarred his face and sent blood everywhere with every punch, one under his left eye and one above his right. Fearing that the fight would be stopped and my first world title taken away on the first fight after capturing it i knew that i needed to stop Hagler before the end of this twelve round fight. coming into the 11th i opened up a big can of old school on his ass, a straight up revolutionary war charge. Coming forward with non-stop hooks hagler took them like nothing and managed to slip one of the countering with an uppercut that dropped Wilson, just barely beating the 10 count Wilson put his hands up and i prepared to watch my fighter die under the hands of this Middleweight Legend. As Hagler came in i watched as he wound his hand up for a hook and quickly i slipped it giving Wilson the biggest chance of this fight, Taking it full force i came in with a right uppercut that stunned Hagler and a full out non-stop charge that dropped him. He was quick to get up but i was quick to put him back down and just as he began to fall over after trying to stand up the bell rang to end the 11th. Coming into the 12th i decided that this was it, if i was going to be knocked out then so be it, becuase there was no way i was winning on the scorecards and it looked as if Wilson was about to be stopped on cuts or the fact that he had his ass handed to him for 7 straight rounds. Coming forward Hagler suddenly began to back into his corner, looking at his stamina bar i suddenly noticed that it was nearly empty, Hagler was gassed!! this was the chance and i took it coming in with hooks and uppercuts that broke Haglers guard and eventually his jaw. with 10 seconds remaining in the fight i landed a big three uppercut combo which dropped Hagler like a sack of hammers and ended the fight! Wilson's second world title had just been captured! only one more remained. it was a 6 month layoff this time for the recovery period as the Hagler fight was absolutely devistating. But sure enough i challenged Amin Amikenisef and his fight was short lasting only 2 rounds with a one sided all out KO by Wilson.

That was it, Wilson had dominated the Middleweight class claiming all three belts. Defending the titles 8 times i figured that there was no more opposition in the middleweight class and at the age of 43 i was considering retiring Wilson when suddenly an offer came from my coach to move up to the light heavyweight class. Suddenly the idea of multi-weight Domination came into mind and i accepted, i was ranked 2nd and my first fight was a world title fight againts an aged Calzaghe, for once he was fighting someone his own age. i came into the fight landing dominating uppercuts that finished him off in four. My next fight was a manditory challenger fight which i took out in one round and moved on to the second Light Heavyweight world title Fighting some no name guy who i also dominated in one round. The final belt was there but the champion was no easy challenge, our fight ended after 12 rounds of back and forth action with me pulling through by split decision. Wilson was now 48(46)-1 and needed one more fight to make it to 50 fights and his legacy rating becoming the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. with no opposition left in the light heavyweight i made one more jump, for the final fight of my fighters career, to take the Heavyweight world title! coming into the fight my fighter was 45 (same age as foreman when he retook the title) and who else would i be facing other than joe frazier. The fight was brutal with Wilson being dropped four times in the early rounds and once in the later rounds. But for every round i was'nt dropped i dominated with powerful inside combinations. the 12th round came in and frazier came in for a left hook which i ducked and countered with my own right uppercut flooring him for the world title. That was it, my fighters career was over, He was ranked as the greatest of all time, the 1st ranked p4p fighter, a 7 time world champion, completely dominating two weightclasses and going 49(47)-1 after the frazier fight i retired John "The Warrior" Wilson and smiled at how far he had come and the wars he had fought.

Comment

Lennox Lewis
      Record: 24W - 2L - 1D
      1x World Champion - No defenses yet

Had a good run of 20 fights undefeated (choosing easier/smaller fighters) until I met Tommy Morrison. He dropped me 2 or 3 times and out worked me in the earlier rounds. I came back and won the last 6 rounds. It went to the judges and it was a draw. Still my hardest fight so far.

I fought a 6'7" monster who I easily outboxed but he KO'd me in the last round. He gave me the rematch and he stopped me again in the 5th. After I beat him in the third match I beat David Haye to be no1 contender. I chose to fight Mike Tyson for the title because he was small and my reach is 84". I outboxed him in an easy fight. My first mandatory challenger is Ruslan Chagaev who has 16 more overall skill than me. I turned it off because I was scared lol.

Comment

[QUOTE=Merseysideblood;5594723]Lennox Lewis

Had a good run of 20 fights undefeated (choosing easier/smaller fighters) until I met Tommy Morrison. He dropped me 2 or 3 times and out worked me in the earlier rounds. I came back and won the last 6 rounds. It went to the judges and it was a draw. Still my hardest fight so far.

I fought a 6'7" monster who I easily outboxed but he KO'd me in the last round. He gave me the rematch and he stopped me again in the 5th. After I beat him in the third match I beat David Haye to be no1 contender. I chose to fight Mike Tyson for the title because he was small and my reach is 84". I outboxed him in an easy fight. My first mandatory challenger is Ruslan Chagaev who has 16 more overall skill than me. I turned it off because I was scared lol.[/QUOTE]

Ducking your mandatory is not cool man.

Comment

[QUOTE=black.ink;5594758]
          Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
          Lennox Lewis

I fought a 6'7" monster who I easily outboxed but he KO'd me in the last round. He gave me the rematch and he stopped me again in the 5th. After I beat him in the third match I beat David Haye to be no1 contender. I chose to fight Mike Tyson for the title because he was small and my reach is 84". I outboxed him in an easy fight. My first mandatory challenger is Ruslan Chagaev who has 16 more overall skill than me. I turned it off because I was scared lol.[/QUOTE]

Ducking your mandatory is not cool man.

But he knocked me down in sparring . I'm gonna take the EABC to court.

Comment

Im from austalia, It comes out over here on the 2nd, which would be the 1st for you guys in america, once i get it i will let you'se now

Comment

JUST bought it yesterday.... only fought two fights, will start legacy tonight hopefully....

i'll tell ya, lennox lewis can take a beating, i had him down once in rnd 1, four times in rnd 3 and then finally ko'd him with the second KD of round 5....

and i must admit, it seems Joe Tessitore has the same man crush on Cotto that Lampley does... i was Mosley and when i fought Cotto i could have swore it was lampley with all the "cotto this, cotto that".... it was kinda funny.... then i KO'd him in the ninth!

love the game!

Comment

Originally posted by veteran420 View Post
                JUST bought it yesterday.... only fought two fights, will start legacy tonight hopefully....

i'll tell ya, lennox lewis can take a beating, i had him down once in rnd 1, four times in rnd 3 and then finally ko'd him with the second KD of round 5....

and i must admit, it seems Joe Tessitore has the same man crush on Cotto that Lampley does... i was Mosley and when i fought Cotto i could have swore it was lampley with all the "cotto this, cotto that".... it was kinda funny.... then i KO'd him in the ninth!

love the game!
                You had the same first two fights as me. Did you go Tyson vs Lewis first? Then I was Shane vs Cotto. Wierd lol

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
                  You had the same first two fights as me. Did you go Tyson vs Lewis first? Then I was Shane vs Cotto. Wierd lol
                  hahahaha, that is pretty odd....

Comment

Toilet Mouse was an Undefeated welterweight Champion of fight night round 3, he fought all commers and retired undefeated with a record of 88-0-0, 87 wins comming buy way of knock out, it was on his final fight when he won a very close *and controversial* decision that he decided to hang up his gloves. This retirement lasted for nearly 3 years, when he decided on a comeback as a middleweight in honor of the release of fight night round 4, He started out in the amatures with a record of 1(0)-1-0 He punches lacking the snap they once had and endurance issues from moving up to middleweight. With all the previous FNR3 experience he had, his handlers thought he should move straight into the pros, his pro debut ended in the 5th round With Toilet Mouse's arms being raised. he second fight he lost a controversial decision with the final round being scored on all 3 judges cards as a 10/10 causing Toilet Mouse to lose the decision by 1 point. The next 2 fights ended in early round KOs with toilet mouse laying flat on his back, and the fourth fight ended in a Toilet Mouse DQ,
                    Toilet mouses return to fight night ended as quickly as it started with a record of 1(1)-4-0 his handlers decided that he is an old school fighter that can not adjust to todays sport

Comment

Working...
                    X