No announcement yet.

Predict Donaires next excuse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    Going to be great for you & Nonito when this ''hypejob with only 11 fights who got dropped by a jab and is suspceptible to left hooks'' absolutely creams Donaire isn't it?

I want you too watch this...Forget the Mathebula fight and watch this.
    This is a 13-3-1 fighter who is tiny and out of shape to the max.

That guy is going to beat Rigondeaux? Oh Please!

not really , nonito gets nothing much from destroying rigo really ..it would'nt be his best win nor second win , nor third win , ..it'd be just one of them decent wins given rigo has a mediocre resume for someone who gets a lot of hype...real talk !

and tbh , i dont want rigo to get destroyed too early with just 11 fights, he might not be the same after nonito takes his head off..and ive seen that fight , thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      it was'nt a close fight but nonito did'nt look impressive in that one and he did get caught with flush shots particularly the lefthook which is still the best punch ive seen landed on nonito..

becuase of that fight is why i think mares is the tougher fight than rigo..
      No..you think mares is tougher tha rigo because you know about boxing about the same I know about cosmonaut....even a ful see that mares have not technique he is a straight bum who have not defence and is super easy to hit...it is my opinion...I know most ppl have a diferent one
      Last edited by Angry Cuban; 01-04-2013, 01:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
        Discrediting him for having a short pro career seems to be your comfort zone. At 11-0 and Rigondeaux has accomplished more than most fighters would fathom.
        call it discrediting , i call it telling the story of his pro carreer

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          True, but it's also a built in excuse. If he loses badly, you know that'll come out, not from Rigo but the guys that have trouble giving Donaire any credit anyway.
          True, but what if Donaire loses badly..?

Comment

Discrediting him for having a short pro career seems to be your comfort zone. At 11-0 and Rigondeaux has accomplished more than most fighters would fathom.
            With respects to Kratingdaenggym, I'm more disappointed than ever their fight fell through. It would've been a great bout; it would've been great prep for a Donaire fight; and a win over Poonsawat would've been a real feather in Rigo's cap. There just don't seem to be many good fights left for Guille at 122. He's got a pretty good resume for only eleven fights, but it's still only eleven fights. I hope Rigo's next opponent is worthy.

Comment

call it discrediting , i call it telling the story of his pro carreer
              Sure, keep writing that book.

Comment

Dan..did you watch this?
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAKo...e_gdata_player

Like that you will know why cubans fight that way..I dropped some tears watching this...that's a real live documental about cuban boxing school..

Comment

it was'nt a close fight but nonito did'nt look impressive in that one and he did get caught with flush shots particularly the lefthook which is still the best punch ive seen landed on nonito..

becuase of that fight is why i think mares is the tougher fight than rigo..

Mares is with GB but you can't seriously think he is a tougher fight than Rigondeaux?

He has poor defense and is a bit of a face-first brawler, hes got very little power & he is used to fighting small guys where as Rigondeaux's fought some huge guys at 122 (Corboda, Marroquinn for example)
                  Tbh I think the ones saying Mares is easier know that isn't the case but they'd rather say that & would rather he fought Mares as there is far less risk involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                    No..you think mares is tougher tha rigo because you know about boxing about the same I know about cosmonaut....even a full see that mares have not technique he is a straight bum who have not defence and is super easy to hit...it is my opinion...I know most ppl have a diferent one
                    calm down roger, i mean cuban .. it's not only me that think mares is the tougher fight , and there is a fight that actually backs it up ( concepcion fight) . mares aint the prettiest skilled fighter but he's determined and "proven" vs elite fighters.. i mean "proven "vs elites , something rigo is not

Comment

True, but what if Donaire loses badly..?
                      He would have no excuse, it's not the same. And if he wins, it's hard to tell how much credit he's due, not too much up front unless Rigo rebounds big.

Don't get me wrong, Rigo wants it and it's the best fight there for Donaire unless it's Salido at 126, so I hope it happens.

Comment

Working...
                      X