Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicanos: You rooting for Mayweather or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
    That Lil' Kids head and balls will explode... I'm talking about that annoying moron... PRBOXINGCOTTO.

He got all hush-hush, and started kissing ass when Salido beat Juam Ma again. Hope Cotto takes it and retires after... Or Cotto vs. Canelo next year for Cinco de Mayo.... That's if Canelo gets through Mosley.
    If Cotto wins there is no one shutting him. That moron is by far the most nationalistic person I've seen around. Even more than pinoys.

Comment

Mayweather wins this one via UD imo

But I sometimes like rooting for the underdog too and if Cotto wins it would shake the very foundation of the sport and to me that would be a good thing and considering Cotto is a good guy I wish him the best.

Too bad this fight did not happen in 07.........

So yeah Cotto has my support for the integrity of the boxing world but I still feel Mayweather will win.

Comment

Mayweather will win but i will root for Cotto on this one..

Comment

Cotto.

Comment

Miguel Cotto of course..

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              If Cotto wins there is no one shutting him. That moron is by far the most nationalistic person I've seen around. Even more than pinoys.
              He's stupid funny! Sometimes dude just cracks me up! I can't even get mad at dude, I just smh and laugh at that poor kid.
              As for the pinoys... So true! A lot of them are annoying as phuck, there are a few that are o.k, but the majority are morons too... Bombs and Check_Hooks are stupid funny as well. They easily get ass hurt when people say PacJuice lost to Marquez! Lol. I love it.

Good to see that a lot of Latin Broders will be rooting for Miguel. Imagine if Cotto wins? Man, this place will shut down! Let's hope Mayweather gets old come fight night. Lol. Got damn only 16 days to go!!!! Damn!!!

Comment

Mayweather............

Comment

Working...
                X