Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do lot of people hate khan ( mostly in the uk ) because of his ethnicity /religion?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Golden_Goy View Post
    its Amir Iqbal Khan, you racist foo'
    his original name at birth was Amir MOHANNED Khan
    but was changed in high school to Amir IQ-BALL Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
      dumb hairy a*ss.
      you spelled "COULDN'T" and "AS WELL" wrong
      and you tell me i can't write!?? LOL!
      Did you have to wikipedia that also? haha

and im typing from my phone so its different from being on a keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by QuebecSTAR View Post
        his original name at birth was Amir MOHANNED Khan
        but was changed in high school to Amir IQ-BALL Khan.
        LOOOLLL this gets worse and worse will not bother with you any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
          Did you have to wikipedia that also? haha

and im typing from my phone so its different from being on a keyboard.
          oh sure, i am also typing on my phone.
          LOL!

Comment

its mainly lowlife trash who hate him, you know the type; trackie wearing benefit cheating chav scum. they just happen to be the vocal minority

Comment

he talks to much ****, keep saying he will like to fight floyd mayweather in X amount of years, tell us you want to fight him next or shut the f up about him! also going on about Allah and stuff is hardly going to help him be popular.

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                LOOOLLL this gets worse and worse will not bother with you any more.
                ignore him, he's a 40 yr old virign who still lives at home with mum

Comment

Plus people like Wazaa! who think Khan could actually beat Mayweather, Pac, Martinez, Canelo no chance

Comment

Originally posted by ma51f View Post
                    its mainly lowlife trash who hate him, you know the type; trackie wearing benefit cheating chav scum. they just happen to be the vocal minority
                    you must be talking about the CAB Drivers.

Comment

Im friends with quite a few casual boxing fans and we always watch most Uk fight together and most of them like Khan but the ones that dont it usually stems from when they felt they were getting conned by his earlier fights Warren was putting on when Khan wasnt taking the challenges he is today.

Some of the guys accept this and now respect what he's doing and are back on the bangwagon, some of the other guys feel they know the chin is going to let him down so intead of jumping on the bandwagon they would rather take the "i told you so" approach and keep clear of supporting Khan.

I suppose he is a little like Mayweather in that people either love him or hate him but either way he draws attention and puts bums on seats to either see him win or get beaten

Comment

Working...
                      X