Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: Is The Pound-For-Pound King Running Out Of Quality Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like Floyd said himself he'll never get the credit for ANY opponent even if he fought Martinez so why shud he or any black person give a **** what our enemies think
    Thats HIS own opinion and not necessarily afact. Experts would probably put him somewhere high ranking on the ATG list for fighting all the TOp guys in his division. When it comes down to it, OPINIONS ARE IRRELEVANT even if you're a proven *******.

What weighs in more is the fights that you make with the top fighters of your time. Opinions can change, but FIGHT RECORDS DONT
    Last edited by The Equalizer; 01-31-2011, 02:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoStranger View Post
      whatever I get racism from Asians here all the time and I wanted revenge
      What's stopping you, white cops?? by the way, i just got pulled over by a black cop. There was no problem, it was my own fault and i deserve a ticket.

Comment

didn't I just mention Martinez?
        Who's martinez? is he one punch wonder??

Comment

Originally posted by The Equalizer View Post
          Thats HIS own opinion and not necessarily afact. Experts would probably put him somewhere high ranking on the ATG list for fighting all the TOp guys in his division. When it comes down to it, OPINIONS ARE IRRELEVANT even if you're a proven @ss.

What weighs in more is the fights that you make with the top fighters of your time. Opinions can change, but FIGHT RECORDS DONT
          Persuade the masses with results.

(oops replied on my own post XD had quite a bit of lag there.)
          Last edited by The Equalizer; 01-31-2011, 02:09 AM.

Comment

"What I would like to know is why are the Floyd Mayweather fanboys so worried about who Manny Pacquiao fights next but they never try to demand the same out of Floyd Mayweather Jr.?

You would think if you’re a fan of a specific fighter you would want to see your fighter in the boxing ring as much as possible; not the Mayweather fanboys, they are of a different breed they just like looking at posters of Floyd hanging in their bedroom wall and don’t seem to be disappointed at Floyd’s reluctance to get back into the boxing ring."
            -- Charlie Knoxville

I feel sorry for Floyd fanboys.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              Not as bad as I feel sorry for u Manny fans always asking for Floyds whereabouts

Comment

I want Floyd to fight his biggest challenge in Sergio Martinez. The man Manny suddenly became too small to fight and ran from. Manny is only Floyd's biggest payday. NOT his biggest challenge. Like it or not.

Comment

Originally posted by memento126 View Post
                  Sergio, Bradley, Berto, JMM, Floyd
                  sergio is too big, bradley aint nowhere near that level, JMM cant put up a fight at 140, let alone ww, and floyd is taking too long. senchenko, berto, bradley and zaveck are the only dudes in WW that have a pretty good record, although no proven fights that cant make them elite fighters...he can make a joke of his career and do more catchweights against jr middleweights, but itd be better if he drops to 140 and unifies that divison. he likes collecting belts, he only got one in that division, so why not, and itll give his scumbag promoter a chance to mess around in the 140lb division that everyone is talking about...

Comment

Not as bad as I feel sorry for u Manny fans always asking for Floyds whereabouts
                    The whole world considers Floyd a coward and *****s to be morons.

That's a laughing matter alright.

Comment

Yeah,,,, they stuck their own 2 pairs for him but he let them down. He is no where near in any boxing schedules as of late.

Comment

Working...
                      X