Thread: History today
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 10:31 AM #118
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Holtol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond reputeHoltol has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 7,119.00
Good Poster. - Barnburner Cheers! - poet682006 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenSonny View Post
Margarito wasn't ranked, he got brutalised against Mosley in his last significant fight going into the Pac fight, Pavlik was still MW champ and the favourite to win, then Martinez knocked out an elite fighter in devastating fashion, I have no idea what their is to dispute. Pacquiao was not able to dominate Marg like Wlad dominated Peters does that mean he deserves to win FOTY?
Williams would maybe have been beaten badly by Mosley that night also but I don't know. Margarito vs Williams was almost a draw by that you might think they were pretty close to the same level of boxer. Also Paquiao is a over 20 pounds lighter.

Really I don't care who gets fighter of the year. Although things like that may effect boxing's popularity. Which I care about, I don't want boxing to get less popular then it is. I think if boxing is popular it leads to more talented boxers. Plus Ring Magizine may be sold at stores around where I live which would be good. I think Ring Magizine would like that also.
Holtol is offline   Reply With Quote