No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    all these young does are jelous of Kuz.....hope it deosn't become a problem...only Ball passes to him.
    Kuuuuuuuuuuuz seems to be on dat level........If Ball comes up on it...we gonna have a 1 and two for days....now you add a possibly three with Ingram......wow....future looking legit...

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
      all these young does are jelous of Kuz.....hope it deosn't become a problem...only Ball passes to him.
      9 shots the other night. Way too talented for that. Kuzma is like a mix between Lamarcus Aldridge and Paul George.

Comment

• what happen to randle? is kuz eating his lunch?

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          what happen to randle? is kuz eating his lunch?
          Basically......seems like Randle gonna be the odd man out...specially next year......

Comment

• Any thoughts on the triple double???

Comment

• Let me know what you think of this trade. Can't do this trade until dec or jan base on contract stipulations but i think this is a good, realistic trade for both parties.

Lakers send: Luol Deng, Julius Randle, and the 2020 first round pick to the Bulls.

Bulls send: Mirotic and Pondexter to the Lakers.

Here is why it makes sense on both parties. Lakers get rid of Deng and Randle who aren't apart of their future. Let's keep it real, with the emergence of Kuzma, Randle is not needed and can be used to get rid of Deng's horrible contract. They save around 20 million this off season as Mirotic has a team option after this season and Pondexter is a free agent. Also Mirotic and Pondexter are 3 point shooters which they need since they are dead last in 3 point percentage. Plus a first round unprotected pick will sweetened the deal for Chicago as they are in full tank mode. It works for the Bulls since they get rid of Mirotic since he asked them to trade him or Porter since they got in a fist fight that caused a broken jaw to Mirotic. Also it seems from their quotes from the bulls, that they seem to side with Porter. They get a nice young piece in Randle and a first round pick for their rebuild. It makes sense on all ends.
              Last edited by Wolfie*; 11-14-2017, 06:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sicario* View Post
                Let me know what you think of this trade. Can't do this trade until dec or jan base on contract stipulations but i think this is a good, realistic trade for both parties.

Lakers send: Luol Deng, Julius Randle, and the 2020 first round pick to the Bulls.

Bulls send: Mirotic and Pondexter to the Lakers.

Here is why it makes sense on both parties. Lakers get rid of Deng and Randle who aren't apart of their future. Let's keep it real, with the emergence of Kuzma, Randle is not needed and can be used to get rid of Deng's horrible contract. They save around 20 million this off season as Mirotic has a team option after this season and Pondexter is a free agent. Also Mirotic and Pondexter are 3 point shooters which they need since they are dead last in 3 point percentage. Plus a first round unprotected pick will sweetened the deal for Chicago as they are in full tank mode. It works for the Bulls since they get rid of Mirotic since he asked them to trade him or Porter since they got in a fist fight that caused a broken jaw to Mirotic. Also it seems from their quotes from the bulls, that they seem to side with Porter. They get a nice young piece in Randle and a first round pick for their rebuild. It makes sense on all ends.
                I get Randel prob gonna be out but Im not ready to give up on him just yet.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                  Any thoughts on the triple double???
                  yea they lost

Comment

I get Randel prob gonna be out but Im not ready to give up on him just yet.........
                    His contact is expiring and he's gonna wanna get paid.

Comment

Might as well use him to get rid of Deng before another team over pays him and he walks.

Comment

Working...
                      X