View Single Post
Old 08-14-2017, 05:08 PM #1
The Wolf

Quoted: 732 Post(s)
-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute-Swizzy- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 16,832,657,124,158,128.00
Total Points: 16,832,658,125,003,484.00
tua ko4 over arreola. tua ko8 over peter. war tua!!! - Left Hook Tua so i'm just a big joke to you eh? lmao - Left Hook Tua thanks. i'm quite a post whore. - Left Hook Tua thanks for supporting my thread mate - D E M Dz A here's another beer for being generous - D E M Dz A 
and something to eat with those beers...cheers mate you deserved it - D E M Dz A happy new year , canuck. - Left Hook Tua youre one of the best basketball knowledgable posters, youre a lebron fan but  you still cool - Tha_Greatest Happy holidays bro! - led* 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Left Hook Tua Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Dorian Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey 
Default They are NOT the same: Mcgregor's personality is quality, Mayweather's is trash

I keep reading "people hate Mayweather and love Mcgregor even though both are the same".

wtf? In what world are these guys the same? Mayweather has about 2 words in his vocabulary and he repeats them over and over again. Almost everything he says is complete cringe. It's almost like his brain can't create thoughts.

Mcgregor comes up with things on the spot and his sentences are actually creative and entertaining.

Mcgregor is like HBO and Mayweather is like MTV. One is quality and the other is trash.

Mcgregor found a quality hot wife on welfare. Mayweather has women dumping him even though he's worth half a billion. If Mayweather didn't have money, he wouldn't have a gf under 200 lbs.
-Swizzy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<