No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joseph Diaz Wins Tough Decision Over Jesus Rojas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sugar ray lenrd View Post
    Not sure...I don't even have Facebook! But I'll see with my sons acct.
    😂😂Same here, I have to use my girlfriends

Comment

Good point, but i don't think Jo-jo can fight like that for 12 full rounds. I saw his fight against Velez. If light-fisted Velez was able to hit him with some clean shots I don't see Rojas having any problems catching him. Overall good fight!@ I looking forward to this.
      Fair point, but I don’t think he had any respect for Velez’s power. He’s gonna need to have a lot more respect for Rojas’. I expect him to box similarly to how he did against Horacio Garcia. I wouldn’t be massively surprised if Rojas won though, but I got JoJo by decision.

Comment

this is a 50/50 fight. I can see JoJo being too fast and skilled and winning a decision or Rojas who hits like a mule walking JoJo down and stopping him. Gun to my head I say JoJo more skilled finds a way to win it. I like both guys don't know who to root for here.
        Last edited by bigdunny1; 08-07-2018, 03:47 PM.

Comment

$45 for all fees included and there’s some good pre-game spots with $3/4 beers nearby. Well worth attending if you are local. Doors open at 4pm.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
            Hell yeah! Good fight and I’m a fan of Diaz, his body work is insane. Great to see a young fighter go straight back into a tough fight on the back of a loss as well.
            Yea I like how he is staying active against tough opposition when most young fighters would have gone back to the drawing board.

I forgot that this is the same Rojas who was on the verge of knocking Arce out before getting done dirty.

If Diaz is the goods, he should be able to beat Rojas after some shaky moments.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              Yea I like how he is staying active against tough opposition when most young fighters would have gone back to the drawing board.

I forgot that this is the same Rojas who was on the verge of knocking Arce out before getting done dirty.

If Diaz is the goods, he should be able to beat Rojas after some shaky moments.
              Yeah Rojas has been around for a while, they cheated him against Arce so they could feed Arce to either Donaire or Rigo. That fight was on the Pac-Bradley undercard weren’t it?

Love JoJo’s attitude myself could of excusably taken a tune up after a tough loss against GRJ but he’s jumped straight back in the mix against another top 10 guy.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                Is Rojas any good? don't think i have ever seen him tbh.
                rojas is gonna mop the floor with him just watch save this post too

Comment

Yeah Rojas has been around for a while, they cheated him against Arce so they could feed Arce to either Donaire or Rigo. That fight was on the Pac-Bradley undercard weren’t it?

Love JoJo’s attitude myself could of excusably taken a tune up after a tough loss against GRJ but he’s jumped straight back in the mix against another top 10 guy.
                  RJJ=GOAT,
                  Rojas was kinda blackballed after the Arce fight. Arce never gaved him a rematch, he was then put on a shelf. He continues to win, then he fights an undefeated fighter in Jorge Lara, which there was headbutts but it wasn't only Rojas at fault here. What i noticed was that Rojas was coming on strong & then they Lara's corner kinda took the easy way out & didn't want to continue. Then he's fed to another undefeated fighter in Abraham Lopez & what does Rojas do?... Slowly but surely he gets to him & ko's him. Finally he gets to fight another good fighter in Claudio Marrero & what does he Do? again...he ko's him. Jesus Rojas is my favorite fighter right now. Would love to see him spoil golden boys plan since it was there fault for him not fighting in almost a year! This is the 3rd undefeated Golden Bot fighter he faces & I hope he ruins there plans again. I mean the guy is put on the shelf for practically a year & they match him up quickly with Jo-Jo Diaz who seems like he last fought 3 weeks ago. This is a common practice they do in boxing. Where you try to catch the other fighter off guard & not in proper condition, a very smart & common practice in the sport. I hope my boy is well prepared...

it's CHEQUE TIME!!!
                  Last edited by sugar ray lenrd; 08-09-2018, 02:12 PM.

Comment

RJJ=GOAT,
                    Rojas was kinda blackballed after the Arce fight. Arce never gaved him a rematch, he was then put on a shelf. He continues to win, then he fights an undefeated fighter in Jorge Lara, which there was headbutts but it wasn't only Rojas at fault here. What i noticed was that Rojas was coming on strong & then they Lara's corner kinda took the easy way out & didn't want to continue. Then he's fed to another undefeated fighter in Abraham Lopez & what does Rojas do?... Slowly but surely he gets to him & ko's him. Finally he gets to fight another good fighter in Claudio Marrero & what does he Do? again...he ko's him. Jesus Rojas is my favorite fighter right now. Would love to see him spoil golden boys plan since it was there fault for him not fighting in almost a year! This is the 3rd undefeated Golden Bot fighter he faces & I hope he ruins there plans again. I mean the guy is put on the shelf for practically a year & they match him up quickly with Jo-Jo Diaz who seems like he last fought 3 weeks ago. This is a common practice they do in boxing. Where you try to catch the other fighter off guard & not in proper condition, a very smart & common practice in the sport. I hope my boy is well prepared...

it's CHEQUE TIME!!!
                    Yeah I remember when he fought Lopez that was the first time I’d watched him since the Arce fight. I remembered hearing about the Lara fight but it wasn’t televised in the UK and I didn’t bother streaming it or anything.

Rojas has certainly become an upset artist in the past 18 months, he beat the **** out of Lopez and that left hook he caught Marrero with was quality. I’m hoping his upset streak ends against my guy JoJo but it’s gonna be a tough fight. Looking forward to it...

Comment

Yeah I remember when he fought Lopez that was the first time I’d watched him since the Arce fight. I remembered hearing about the Lara fight but it wasn’t televised in the UK and I didn’t bother streaming it or anything.

Rojas has certainly become an upset artist in the past 18 months, he beat the **** out of Lopez and that left hook he caught Marrero with was quality. I’m hoping his upset streak ends against my guy JoJo but it’s gonna be a tough fight. Looking forward to it...
                      RJJ+GOAT,
                      All respect brother, I like Jo-Jo, But i gotta go with my favorite fighter who happens to be Jesus Rojas. All the beest & may the best man win. The thing about this fight is that it has the makings for them to put a hurting on each other.

-Think Boxing!

Comment

Working...
                      X