Would you date a girl with Lupus?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send her my way...i'll break her in for you

Comment

You are either really shallow or confused.

Comment

CBD for lupus

Hi, I have read many articles suggesting highly concentrated cannabis oil can be effective and alternative meds for people suffering with lupus. Pain and inflammation are two commonly recognized therapeutic properties of cannabis, so its ability to treat lupus effectively is not surprising. This plant has very high CBD and pain suppressing effect. Let me also hear your thoughts or personal experience when it come with medical marijuana. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          The girl would be the prettiest girl you ever been with, virgin, and is the most innocent thing you ever encountered in your life. She was home schooled too so she's not corrupted like most other girls.

I'm not all that familiar with the disease. It like that movie where the dude lived in a bubble because he got sick really easy? I'm honestly clueless.

Comment

Is it Lupus or just plain ugly?

Comment

this the only Lupus i know

Comment

Doesn’t Selena Gomez have Lupus

Comment

I dunno, but I'd probably wouldn't date a girl with bofa

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                    The girl would be the prettiest girl you ever been with, virgin, and is the most innocent thing you ever encountered in your life. She was home schooled too so she's not corrupted like most other girls.

I'm not all that familiar with the disease. It like that movie where the dude lived in a bubble because he got sick really easy? I'm honestly clueless.
                    I've dated a lady with this condition. Felt bad for her, she also struggled with low esteem and confidence outside. When we were indoors not a problem. The main issue was no matter how many times i assured her she's beautiful i felt she didn't believe it herself so we gradually grew apart i left her. Still think of her now and hope she is ok.

Comment

Just remember geezers that true beauty comes not from appearance but the character and way someone can make you feel. There is no substitute for great personality.

Comment

Working...
                      X