• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    lol i wanna see these nudes
    IKR!

Comment

• The worst part is that these mental ******s drive the whole forum into racial war. these racists perceive the life as blacks vs the whole world, universe, including aliens. Stop it guys.

Comment

youd have fitted in well with these guys larry
        lmao, not in the habit of responding to my own posts but rewatching that video, his reaction when someone picks garcia and not broner at the 3 minute mark, the initial look of confusion and then 'you sure'

Comment

lmao, not in the habit of responding to my own posts but rewatching that video, his reaction when someone picks garcia and not broner at the 3 minute mark, the initial look of confusion and then 'you sure'

there's obviosuly a lot of racial bias in that gym, but it's pretty harmless from what i can see. i mean, when the entire gym but he white guy picks the black guy against the favorite it gives you a good idea of what's going on.

that said, i like jeff mayweather. think he's a funny, much more charming dude than roger and floyd sr, who are great, great trainers, but border on senility when they get a microphone in front of them. roger is straight up punch drunk from the look of it.

Comment

• This is too good lololololol

Comment

• damn, poor larry

Comment

• what's larry going to do when the big fight is between two black guys?

just pick the one who reminds him most of himself, i guess? i really don't know the answer, i don't pick fights based on the color of my skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                  what's larry going to do when the big fight is between two black guys?

just pick the one who reminds him most of himself, i guess? i really don't know the answer, i don't pick fights based on the color of my skin.
                  Pick whoever's darker. That's what Kigali did when the Stevenson ward fight was linked and he started trashing ward yet was his hero against kovalev.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
                    no you don't ddue.

a guy named terrel, who caught a permaban for his heroics, posted them in several nsb and lounge threads.

i clicked a thread called "cotto shot dead" in nsb, and there they were. what i saw can't be unseen, and i don't wish it on you or anybody. she literally had that folded in half titty thing from all the adiposity. she was probably 5' and 250-300 lbs.

and yeah, SkillspayBills tried to keep it on the down low that he ****ed her, but was eventually outed. he got on a bus to visit her in canada . i'm not making a word of this up. i genuinely tell the truth on bscene unless i'm trying to be funny. here, you don't need to make anything up, the story is hilarious.

now he calls me a racist to try and get back at me. it's literally all he has.
                    She bought him that bus ticket too

He's a proper Casanova that SkillspayBills character
                    Last edited by Szef; 02-13-2018, 04:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
                      She bought him that bus ticket too

He's a proper Casanova that SkillspayBills character
                      lol bump the thread pls, skills red k'd me just for asking if he banged a whale off the internet.

forgot about this thread

Comment

Working...
                      X