No announcement yet.

Missing my pops.... He taught me so many useful skills

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    your dad was a mans man. my dad taught me how to look for apartments at the age of 14
    My dad loved music and he loved cat Stevens

Perhaps this will explain the complex relationship between a father and his son...

Cat Stevens breaking down the reality of father son interactions??? I don't know.. Somethings others intuit, but I need thinks explained explicitly...

For my dad, he fathered me, seemed to hate me, always expected more of me, vehemently bragged about me, but only behind my back, told me a month before he passed, that he was proud of me... Something he had previously never said to my face..... He knew he was dying..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-7c4VNGOgU

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      9. Always think pendejo
      Good ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Those are wise lessons though. RIP Papa Z
        I'm old, I don't understand other people very well.. My pops could not have ever envisioned an e-beef.

I don't understand so much, and I'm a so called Java guru , I write or create vocabularies programaticly speaking that young people use to talk online sissy **** to each other?

I will go back to top coder and other sites related to things that interest me...

Existence of God
        Metric tensors
        Health
        Wife
        Life...

I'm feeling exponentially older as as post..

The trip down is twice as fast. Zaroku Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Good ****.
          I guess I was a Bobby hill, but not for long..

I'd like to think my poppa beat the stupid out of me.. But most things I had to learn the hard way x 3

I actually Regret using wimmin I knew I would not marry
          I don't regret blasting are chin checking anyone.

I regret not being a better man, husband & father, can't blame nobody but me for my failures .. I got plenty of them

I wanna switch to Spanish, Japanese or Code to express my angst.... My self diagnostic system is telling me if I don't forgive myself ..... Never mind... i struggle daily... I really do... I ask myself simple questions that require complex answers..... answers I seek but can never understand on my brightest day...

I think and know I'm weird... GOd help Citibank

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            your dad was a mans man. my dad taught me how to look for apartments at the age of 14
            No bull****, he threw me under a pool table as smashed and pool cue beat down a few fools... He took his lumps and put me on the back of his Indian, motor cycle stuff - and took me home to my momma who always had Eggo waffles for her only son... She wept when I got sentenced

Good mom >>>> bad son..... But homie I'll hit a mofo up and he'll gasp for my momma... Feel me..

I was mad when I got woken up two times by paramedics...

Three times the charm, or so I've heard it said... Apparently I'm insane and incoherent...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              1. Don't take **** from no mo ****er
              2. **** as many wimmin as you can, while you can.
              3. Don't be cheap, buy the best... That you can afford
              4. When you cheat on your future wife, keep your **** wired tight.
              5. People who envy you can never be true friends
              6. Never be afraid to do the right thing-revenge is a good thing-keep the cops outta everything
              7. Protect your family-take precautions
              8. Work harder than everyone around you
              9. Always think pendejo
              10. Always be aware of the terrain and choose where and when to engage.
              11. Don't let any woman ever talk **** to you, end it!

I could go on, but my pops Augustine had very little formal education, fathered 6 children, has two patents to his name.
              Stayed married to my mother til he passed.. Took me to work with him, and was a boss from hell... Mad me box from 10 to 17... Beat the **** outta me when I did wrong, I got a few scars to prove it... I could go on, but I wanted to honor my pops in a public forum... I'm gonna restore the schwinn he bought me and give it to my son...
              God bless you and your Pops Z my man. Sounds like he was a good man that loved his son and taught him well. And now you're paying it forward so that your son carry's on parts of him and you.

Im happy you were blessed to have that relationship bruh. Its always good to see, read, and hear.

Comment

rip senor agustin.

Comment

Originally posted by DINAMITA2 View Post
                  rip senor agustin.
                  Thanks homie... My pop's heard and most certainly appreciates your generous and kind words.. May we all pass on with GOD's grace and mercy...

Much appreciated..
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 01-20-2018, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                    God bless you and your Pops Z my man. Sounds like he was a good man that loved his son and taught him well. And now you're paying it forward so that your son carry's on parts of him and you.

Im happy you were blessed to have that relationship bruh. Its always good to see, read, and hear.
                    I'm glad we hooked up... Much appreciated

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Good ****.
                      I feel like I'm Bobby hill, dale, bill, Luann...combined.. My pops broke my balls because he wanted my life to be better...

Comment

Working...
                      X