No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez, Gennady Golovkin Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
    says the keyboard warrior who never stepped in the ring or tell a mexican to his face that he was a bum. continue to be tough over the internet
    i'll tell any mexican that theyre a ****ing bum and i'll spit right in your ****ing face too *****

Comment

• **** you you racist piesces of ***** , your mother is a whore!

CANELO won that shot EASY! **** U FOR ROBBING CANELO & SETTING UP THE REMATCH, U RACIST PIECES OD ****

Comment

• I will watch a replay and score it again, but I had Canelo winning 7 rounds to 5. Whatever else happened Canelo destroyed the GGG aura of invincibility. Now that Canelo knows he can handle GGG's power, he will easily win the rematch. Now comes the wailing and nashing of teeth from the Golovkin fan boys and more whining and complaining from Abel Sanchez.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
          **** U AND YOU MOMMA TOO IF YOU THOUGH GOLOVKIN WON U ******. *****ES THE WHITE SUPREMISED COWARDA LIKE MAX KELLERMAN , yhe white supremacist jim lampley & the anti mexican racist steroid cheat roy jones jr. All on the nuts of ggg even before the fight stated.

CANELO won that fight easy 8 rounds to 4 **** you you racist pieces of ****.

CANELO #1P4P ggg missing all his big shots and got countered by big shots + CANELO won the championship rounds **** you Jim Lampley , Max Kellerman & Roy Jones Jr. YouRACIST ANTI-MEXICAN-PIECES OF TRASH !!! **** U & YOUR MOMMA TOO I HOPE U DIE A SLOW DEATH & BURN IN HELL YOU ****SEXUAL PIECES OF *****!

CANELO WOM THIS **** EASY **** U
          Fck you ho ass mexicant Canelo ran like a joto!

Comment

• Why did Canelo wear 10oz Winnings? I thought he had a contract with Everlast MX? Any why would any boxer fighting at mw or above wear ortho gloves like Winnings when you don't have hand issues.

Comment

• Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
              **** you you racist piesces of ***** , your mother is a whore!

CANELO won that shot EASY! **** U FOR ROBBING CANELO & SETTING UP THE REMATCH, U RACIST PIECES OD ****
              get the **** out of my country you dumb ******

Comment

• My streaming kept freezing so i had to change to the mexican chanel. I really hate those Mexican comentators.

GGG won that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by TainoGodCanelo View Post
                  These are the same stupid phucks who were saying that Canelo was gonna get knocked out.
                  These phuckin people are cancer. Phuck 'em all. Canelo just proved to the world that he is the NEW TBE. He boxed beautifully. It's true what people are saying, GGG is one dimensional and a hype job.
                  they gave g string 8 rounds for hitting gloves golovtards said he was gonna knock out canelo within 6 rounds and then now they are making excuses for him getting a draw when in reality he lost. jacobs beat him, canelo beat him and he still gets draws and decisions.

canelo out boxed him, took his best shots, clowned his ass. he clowned the guy that they call the destroyer and gave him combo's that chavez sr would be proud of.

the rematch is a ward-kovalev situation with canelo sleeping golovkin with body shots.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                    DRAW IS A GOOD RESULT....STOP FOCUSING ON THE CRAPPY BYRD CARD, TWO JUDGES GOT IT RIGHT.

CANELO WON RDS 1, 2, 3, 10, 11 and 12 AND GGG won the rest.

1 or 2 of those rds you could swap around but A DRAW IS FAIREST RESULT.
                    is not a good result at all. GGG won that fight

Comment

• It wasnt a close fight, GGG dominated Canelo. Even Canelo's own fans were booing him, they know the decision was crazy. I dont like to use the word robbery buth thats what it was

Comment

Working...
                      X