Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao Got The Speed, Movement - He'll Beat Thurman!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Pacquiao Got The Speed, Movement - He'll Beat Thurman!

Amir Khan is heavily leaning in the direction of Manny Pacquiao to come away with the victory on Saturday night, when he challenges WBA welterweight champion Keith Thurman at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Khan and Pacquiao are former training partners, several years ago when the two boxers were both trained by Freddie Roach. Khan parted ways with Roach in 2012, while Pacquiao is still under his care.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Well if Mr. Mega PPV draw says it, it must be true. Rofl

Comment

could you be any more on his nuts? wow.

Comment

"Cmon fellow reds! Let's dismiss a perfectly valid assessment of this fight shared by many other pros because a mere con said it!"

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
          "Cmon fellow reds! Let's dismiss a perfectly valid assessment of this fight shared by many other pros because a mere con said it!"
          THAT is one of the best boxing puns I have EVER read.

Complete points to you.

Translating the headline:

"I favor Manny Pacquiao to win due to his hand speed. Also because I need a mega-payday, and if Thurman wins Manny is not as profitable and I intend to beg on my hands and knees to get Manny next."

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

Complete points to you.

"I favor Manny Pacquiao to win due to his hand speed. Also because I need a mega-payday, and if Thurman wins Manny is not as profitable and I intend to beg on my hands and knees to get Manny next."
            I'd love to take credit for that, but that pun's been doing the rounds for a long time now. Would love to know who originally coined it and shake his hand though, even though I'm ambivalent to Khan at worst and far from a real hater. That said, flawless Khanese translation...

Comment

Khan wants Pacquiao to win so he can get that payday fight he's always wanted with Pacquiao.

Comment

Khan the Josesito Lopez that Thurman struggled with from long lay off will KTF you out. Speed doesn't bail out everything. You should be a living testimony for that
                Last edited by Ca$ual Fan; 07-16-2019, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by landotter View Post

Complete points to you.

If Manny wins against Keith, Khan's not gonna get him. Only when Manny loses and he will still have to beg even then.

Comment

Indian goyat still the first option hes recovered from that fake accident you and goyat for the fake wbc eliminator lets do this bull**** fix fight
                    Goyat vs Khan in november

Comment

Working...
                    X