i enjoyed the fight, did you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team America View Post
    Man hell no.

Me and my friends were praying that the stream that we were watching would get shut down around the 9th round.
    As if you couldn't shut it down yourself?

Comment

mayweather would ko clottey!

Comment

i dont think it was as bad as people making it out to be. or maybe i am just a boxing fan idk

Comment

Originally posted by Team America View Post
          Man hell no.

Me and my friends were praying that the stream that we were watching would get shut down around the 9th round.
          I guess the stream had you under a spell that you couldn't turn the computer off, click out, or just leave. Ya know, like normal ppl that don't like something do.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
            I enjoyed seeing Mannys quick heavy bag/mitt hand speed on a moving heavy bag. He has crazy combos too.
            haha those combos reminded me of dbz somehow...

Comment

The fight wasnt all that fun to watch, but it went exactly like I said it would. I think my exact words were "Pac will outwork the **** out of Clottey." Not that seeing that coming was hard to predict.

Comment

Clottey looked (and probably weighed) almost 2 weight classes bigger than Pac.

I thought he did fine. No one in their right mind thought he would stop Joshua.

Comment

I guess the stream had you under a spell that you couldn't turn the computer off, click out, or just leave. Ya know, like normal ppl that don't like something do.
                  *****s are not normal people just in case you did not know

Comment

I had never seen a stream of such HD quality before so I didn't want to shut it off. Plus I had my fingers crossed for a late Josh Clottey left hook.

Comment

Wasn't my favorite Pac fight but it was good enough for a tune-up (which this was IMO). I especially enjoyed round 10-12 when Clottey seemed to hit the gas a little more.

Comprable quality fight to the Cotto one, just no where near as much "what if" doubts so I was alot less stressed.

Comment

Working...
                      X