No announcement yet.

Whats with Married Chicks on the D?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    Yes there is a good chance he and Alex Kid are operated by the same bipolar lunatic.

I struggle to believe a near 40 year old man still goes clubbing and describes his girlfriends voluptuous behind as "having mad cake".
    Bro come to LA you got 50 year olds with 22 year old girlfriends it might be a LA thing but the more successful cats out here living that life.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Bro come to LA you got 50 year olds with 22 year old girlfriends it might be a LA thing but the more successful cats out here living that life.
      Successful cats? Is Garfield among them?

Comment

I don't **** with married b*tches unless they are the type that are okay with me hitting it and quitting it right after.

I ain't trying to get to know a married b*tch.

Comment

I'm just saying it could be a west coast thing but Marriage ain't all that sacred here?
          nah man ... clearly you are such a stud that not even a marriage certificate can hold back their desire for you

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
            I don't **** with married b*tches unless they are the type that are okay with me hitting it and quitting it right after.

I ain't trying to get to know a married b*tch.
            thats what im saying but most don't come clean until they caught though

Comment

Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
              nah man ... clearly you are such a stud that not even a marriage certificate can hold back their desire for you
              its funny the fact that so many of you doubt me shows none of you all have any game at all. theres cats with way more swag and game than me here in LA who i could never begin to keep up with yet u all think im frontin though.

theres club promoters here in LA that pull a new 10 every weekend yeah they use their club promoting and connections to their advantage but hey whatever works right?

if u guys truly doubt me it really shows how pathetic you all are just saying.

Comment

This is a true story. Swear. My friend from San Antonio was recently ****ing a married chick and he would go in her house to bang her when he was at work. She told him later that they are swingers and he doesn't care if he is hitting it too because he's getting his. Funny thing was my friend was even banging her while her husband was in the other room. It's a weird time we are living in.

Comment

its funny the fact that so many of you doubt me shows none of you all have any game at all. theres cats with way more swag and game than me here in LA who i could never begin to keep up with yet u all think im frontin though.

theres club promoters here in LA that pull a new 10 every weekend yeah they use their club promoting and connections to their advantage but hey whatever works right?

if u guys truly doubt me it really shows how pathetic you all are just saying.
                  Come at me bro

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
                    This is a true story. Swear. My friend from San Antonio was recently ****ing a married chick and he would go in her house to bang her when he was at work. She told him later that they are swingers and he doesn't care if he is hitting it too because he's getting his. Funny thing was my friend was even banging her while her husband was in the other room. It's a weird time we are living in.
                    whoa thats insane F that i would never take her word for it. thats how dudes end up getting murdered.

i saw this girls husband or (she claims its her ex) but dude looked crazy like an even darker Lebron James but way skinnier.

Comment

whoa thats insane F that i would never take her word for it. thats how dudes end up getting murdered.

i saw this girls husband or (she claims its her ex) but dude looked crazy like an even darker Lebron James but way skinnier.
                      Golden Schlongville you say.

I take it you're packing a length?.

Comment

Working...
                      X