No announcement yet.

fn4 takes no skill online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fn4 takes no skill online

just button spamming, put him on back foot, really annoying! legacy is great but online is noobish.

that statement is 100% false.

My record online is 122-10. It takes SKILLS to get a record like this.

Spammers are ******s, they are the easiest to be beat. If they spam to the head, bob & weave, follow with a hook or uppercut to the face. 9 out of 10 times then will be stunned or you may even score a flash knockdown. Head spammers should not last past round 2 or 3.

Body spammers are simple too - keep distance, block to the body (obviously) when they get close, push when necessary, backstep counter the **** out of them. Their stamina will be drained by round 5 from all the wasted energy. KO to follow shortly after.

The only people I've lost to were skilled fighters. Guys that played smarter, or were simply better than me.

People who spam - noobs/people who don't know how to play/little kids/idiots & ******s.

If you cant beat spammers, then you need more practice on your counter punching abilities.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 07-15-2009, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Fight Night Round 4 is garbage.

Comment

Whens the button patch available to download?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          that statement is 100% false.

My record online is 122-10. It takes SKILLS to get a record like this.

Spammers are ******s, they are the easiest to be beat. If they spam to the head, bob & weave, follow with a hook or uppercut to the face. 9 out of 10 times then will be stunned or you may even score a flash knockdown. Head spammers should not last past round 2 or 3.

Body spammers are simple too - keep distance, block to the body (obviously) when they get close, push when necessary, backstep counter the **** out of them. Their stamina will be drained by round 5 from all the wasted energy. KO to follow shortly after.

The only people I've lost to were skilled fighters. Guys that played smarter, or were simply better than me.

People who spam - noobs/people who don't know how to play/little kids/idiots & ******s.

If you cant beat spammers, then you need more practice on your counter punching abilities.
          I still always beat spammers, but it becomes a war or patience with me scoring a late KO, but the back step counter is something I could not master. Could you please tell me what I should do?

Comment

the backstep counter works best if your guy has long arms. It doesn't work well if you have short arms. It still works ok if you have medium arms.

You just need to time it right. When a body spammer is coming in and throwing a body shot, rapidly tap the joystick backwards twice and immediately follow with a jab or a straight. It will be a counter. If you get really good at it you can throw a hook or an uppercut and it will really fuuck them up. Just practice it when your playing some bum.

Also, the same applies for laterall movement, but it's harder to master. You can rapidly double tap the joystick up or down, and just like the backstep, if you time it right it will become a counter.

I use both in addition to my bob & weave, mix it all up and most of my opponents get really confused/frustrated on what to do cuz they keep getting countered!
            Last edited by ИATAS; 07-15-2009, 06:27 PM.

Comment

This game takes ALOT of skill to be good online. You have to be able to deal with all sorts of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
                Fight Night Round 4 is garbage.
                I agree for now but when that button patch come out I wont be too sure about that. that's the only thing killing it for me but hearing about the button release made me keep it instead of trading it off

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                  I agree for now but when that button patch come out I wont be too sure about that. that's the only thing killing it for me but hearing about the button release made me keep it instead of trading it off
                  anybody know?????????????????

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    anybody know?????????????????
                    I think August...check IGN.com

Comment

Working...
                    X