No announcement yet.

Nathan Cleverly

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nathan Cleverly

Overrated and isn't going to perform on the World stage.

I seriously can't see what people see in this guy?

He'd lose to Jefferies if Jefferies moves back up to LHW.

the guy in your signature is overrated.

he doesn't deserve a shot at wlad or vitali.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
      the guy in your signature is overrated.

he doesn't deserve a shot at wlad or vitali.
      He was the undisputed cruiserweight champion. I don't think he deserves a shot at the two either, would much rather watch him fight 5 other top heavyweights first.

Comment

i think its a bit harsh to write him off yet, i think his next fight is good to see where hes at

Comment

his next fight will determine how good he is, I think he will certainly get himself in line for a world title.

he certainly whips in vicious body shots.

Comment

Originally posted by Demise View Post

I don't see why anyone would be a fan of a fraud like Haye, and not like a truly talented fighter like Nathan Cleverly!

Nathan's become my favorite UK fighter since Joe retired. He has fast hands, with sharp reflexes and excellent lateral movement. He seems to have become stronger as he's matured during the past year or so.

I think Cleverly may become the best British fighter. Froch will be exposed in the upcoming supermiddleweight tournament, and Haye will be destroyed by Vitali.

Comment

He was the undisputed cruiserweight champion. I don't think he deserves a shot at the two either, would much rather watch him fight 5 other top heavyweights first.
              How was he undisputed? He ducked the IBF champion at the time Steve Cunningham, and never fought top people like Adamek, Jones, Wlodarczyk and Arslan. Those later four have good chins.

Haye hand-picked the notoriously china-chinned Gurov instead of someone like the more solid Brudov, and chose the chinny Maccarinelli over the slick and quick Steve Cunningham. Oh yes, and Haye fought old shot Mormeck, who had already been stopped by O'Neil Bell.

Comment

Bull****, what makes you think jeffries could beat him? because you've seen him beat up some tomato cans.

Comment

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
                  Bull****, what makes you think jeffries could beat him? because you've seen him beat up some tomato cans.
                  cosign, who knows what jefferies defense is like, and his chin and his ringsmarts......

Comment

Originally posted by ~Tunney View Post
                    How was he undisputed? He ducked the IBF champion at the time Steve Cunningham, and never fought top people like Adamek, Jones, Wlodarczyk and Arslan. Those later four have good chins.

Haye hand-picked the notoriously china-chinned Gurov instead of someone like the more solid Brudov, and chose the chinny Maccarinelli over the slick and quick Steve Cunningham. Oh yes, and Haye fought old shot Mormeck, who had already been stopped by O'Neil Bell.
                    Haye would have knocked Steve ****ingham out.

Giacobbe Fragomeni was a good win though

Comment

Working...
                    X