No announcement yet.

Getting to the olympics in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting to the olympics in boxing

How do you do this? i know their are the trials east/west and the us olympic team trials, but people lose in these trials yet are allowed to come back i noticed, and their is a point system for winning like national pal 50pts, us championships 25 national golden gloves 25 etc. its just so confusing lol. I dont even see how the western/eastern trials matter none of the winners of that even advanced to anywhere it seems. Anyone know anything on this?

If you win regional golden gloves you go to nationals.

If you win national golden gloves you go to the American Olympic boxing team for try-outs.

If you don't live in America... no point in going to the Olympics because America will own you, AMERICA **** YEAH!

Comment

Originally posted by Count Patron View Post

If you win national golden gloves you go to the American Olympic boxing team for try-outs.

If you don't live in America... no point in going to the Olympics because America will own you, AMERICA **** YEAH!
      woooooooooooooooooooo....

Comment

Originally posted by Count Patron View Post

Comment

hmmm how is that, when there are 4 national golden gloves before 2012 olympics, what if there is a differant winner everytime which is most likely for each weight class, if you win the national golden gloves in 2009 how does that even help toward the 2012 olympics, i would think you would need to win the 2011 national golden gloves to qualify for the olympcs.

Comment

It is very difficulty to get to the Olympics. If you won Jr. Olympics, like me, you will have a better chance are trying out (My trainer said that at least, dont mistake Jr. Olympics as a big tournament either.Anyone can do the Jr. Olympics.). You have to go through all kinds to olympic trial fights and ****. Only the best go to the Olympics.

Comment

Once u get on national team. then tehll send u to pan america games u have to get medal there. Or there was just world champinship in chicago if u become top 8 ull automaticly qualiefied to olmpics.

Comment

Working...
              X