Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What chance % do you give Chavez to beat Martinez now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What chance % do you give Chavez to beat Martinez now?

Poll coming
    10%
    16.36%
    20%
    6.36%
    30%
    10.91%
    40%
    22.73%
    50%
    12.73%
    60%
    1.82%
    70%
    7.27%
    80%
    7.27%
    90%
    4.55%
    100%
    10.00%

With or without testing?

Comment

35-45% I think Martinez is stronger than anyone Chavez has faced and simply won't let Chavez have his way with him like Lee did tonight. The only reason Chavez could upset Martinez is because of size. Chavez is a huge middleweight while Martinez is a smaller middleweight. It really is like a Light Middleweight boxer fighting a Super Middleweight boxer. The smaller man is more skilled and probably stronger but the bigger man has size and a steel chin to take the punishment. I don't know exactly who to pick but from what I've seen I would say Martinez edges him a la Pavlik. Martinez is also older so I'm not sure if he is slowing down are what but he has looked like **** in his last 2 fights while JR has looked impressive in his last 2.

Comment

10-15%. Martinez to good. Chavez pressure will continue to get caught by straight left. Done by 8-9

Comment

I just want him to get TESTED FFS.

Pacquiao dodges OSDT but at least he takes the damn commission tests, this Chavez Jr dude DODGES ALL DRUG TESTS.

It's honestly pathetic.

Comment

im pretty sure like 95%. it'll be sergio vs margarito all over again. chavez jr is too strong, too tough for sergio i feel

Comment

40% now. His sheer mass and chin are trumping boxing skills at the moment, but I'll believe that he can walk through a Sergio Martinez straight left when I see it. I can't see him doing that all night and Martinez is not going to stand in front of him, he'll give him angles and turn Chavez Jr. I still think Martinez stops him, but not with quite the confidence I did last year.

Comment

40%.. always go with the boxer and/or speed guy, Martinez will be leading and it's on Chavez to stop him.. but he could.

Comment

He will beat him. Anyone disagree, find my bet in the Fantasy section.

Comment

went from 85% to 95%

Comment

Working...
                    X