No announcement yet.

Havent talked to my girl in over 2 weeks :*(

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    sounds like shes enjoying the dark arts. literally. a BBC is definitely involved here
    The dark arts

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Peace big homie and thanks for those words. We did try to make it work but her mother and frends are predujice against m0zzies

I aint puttin her in a burka
      She was on da beach with me in a got damn bikini
      People are afraid of what they don’t understand. Religion often gets in the way, as we often see in the world.

It might be all for the best, for this reason, ‘you don’t want her people scrutinizing you in ways they’d never scrtize one of their own, it gets tiring to always be defending yourself!’

Comment

She sounds fairly cookoo and probably wont change.

Did she break up the other time over a dude? If thats the case avoid her likely come back and just chalk this up as an adaptogen that makes survivors more empathetic

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Don’t even think about it or wonder why. Put yourself out there, meet new people
          This. This 100%. I just went through some similar sh#t, champ. 1 and a half year relationship. Why doesn't matter. It is what it is, as they say.

Move on and find better.
          Last edited by Mike D; 10-15-2018, 10:39 PM.

Comment

it happens to the best of us my dude. Move on and just do you, forget about her and hell she'll probably end up chasing you as soon as you move on in which case avoid her ass like the plague.

Comment

Looks likes its game over now

She sent me a text over 2 weeks ago which started with 'Champ we need to talk'

Broke it off over text saying she wants to be single etc

This is strange because we were talking about marriage weeks before and had been for a long time.

She was looking at rings.

We didnt argue or fight before the break up. Although we did argue during the relationship as couples would.

She would bring up talk about buying a house and weddings and shyt and wanted me to get a move on.

Kinda confused af , from talking about wedding rings to telling me to fock off.

Her attitude started to change about 10 months back when she met a new girl at college. An older girl who was single.

She started filling my girls head with shyt to the point my girl would say shyt that was out of character for her.

Kinda like how the american girls would corrupt Umfufu like Eddie Murphy said.

2.5 yrs and its all over.

Pretty sure she has a new dude. Shes broken up before only for her to get in contact again a week to 10 days later wanting to get back together. But this time i really think its over.

2 weeks no contact, she must have a new dude.

TL;DR
              Im focked. Girl frend left me after 2.5 yrs. Talked about wedding rings to texting me and tellin me to fock off. Hasnt spoken to me in over 2 weeks. We didnt fight. She have a new dude?
              Doesn't make any sense. From talking about marriage to she wants to be single.

Also when you're in a long term relationship it takes a long time for a girl to move on right away.

I don't know, what you're saying doesnt make any sense to me.

My breakups from a long term are always messy, dirty, ugly and long. She doesn't just one day say she wants to be single and then disappear lol. That just doesn't happen.

Comment

Looks likes its game over now

She sent me a text over 2 weeks ago which started with 'Champ we need to talk'

Broke it off over text saying she wants to be single etc

This is strange because we were talking about marriage weeks before and had been for a long time.

She was looking at rings.

We didnt argue or fight before the break up. Although we did argue during the relationship as couples would.

She would bring up talk about buying a house and weddings and shyt and wanted me to get a move on.

Kinda confused af , from talking about wedding rings to telling me to fock off.

Her attitude started to change about 10 months back when she met a new girl at college. An older girl who was single.

She started filling my girls head with shyt to the point my girl would say shyt that was out of character for her.

Kinda like how the american girls would corrupt Umfufu like Eddie Murphy said.

2.5 yrs and its all over.

Pretty sure she has a new dude. Shes broken up before only for her to get in contact again a week to 10 days later wanting to get back together. But this time i really think its over.

2 weeks no contact, she must have a new dude.

TL;DR
                Im focked. Girl frend left me after 2.5 yrs. Talked about wedding rings to texting me and tellin me to fock off. Hasnt spoken to me in over 2 weeks. We didnt fight. She have a new dude?
                If you're as pathetic as any of the other losers on here, she probably turned lesbian.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  If you're as pathetic as any of the other losers on here, she probably turned lesbian.
                  Finally someone talking sense. He said she met an older woman 10 months ago. They probably had a wine and movie night...got into a pillow fight...and ate each other out. There's no way back from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    Finally someone talking sense. He said she met an older woman 10 months ago. They probably had a wine and movie night...got into a pillow fight...and ate each other out. There's no way back from that.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      People are afraid of what they don’t understand. Religion often gets in the way, as we often see in the world.

It might be all for the best, for this reason, ‘you don’t want her people scrutinizing you in ways they’d never scrtize one of their own, it gets tiring to always be defending yourself!’
                      you good? heard about what happened to you a few weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X