Benavidez +800 to win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benavidez +800 to win

That's pretty juicy.

its juicy for a reason. hes fought two guys since he returned, one was ranked outside the top 300 and the other one is 447th and benavidez struggled to get him out of there. hes one of the weakest opponents a p4p level fighter has ever fought since the turn of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
      That's pretty juicy.
      You gonna bet on Pedrazza too?

Comment

Idk. The odds are paying out like he gots an 11% chance to win. I suspect he has about an ~11% chance to win. Hence I ain't trying to bet that line.

I like to bet fights where they are paying out like a guy has an 11% chance to win, but I think he's got a 30%+ chance to win & sh^t like that. I'm a poker dude doe so I'm big into pot odds being favorable which I just don't think they are for this one.

Comment

hes only a +800 underdog? this is pretty low for a crawford opponent lmao

Comment

Originally posted by 5burowz View Post
            That's pretty juicy.
            Whatever book you're using is robbing you. Reputable books have him at 2x that right now this second.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              He's not, OP is looking in the wrong spots.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                Crawford's chasing greatness with this one!!!!

Comment

He was +1200 earlier in the week. I accidently picked him in a parlay. Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Idk. The odds are paying out like he gots an 11% chance to win. I suspect he has about an ~11% chance to win. Hence I ain't trying to bet that line.

I like to bet fights where they are paying out like a guy has an 11% chance to win, but I think he's got a 30%+ chance to win & sh^t like that. I'm a poker dude doe so I'm big into pot odds being favorable which I just don't think they are for this one.
                    Tennyson is +310 against Farmer. I went in heavy on Tennyson

Comment

Working...
                    X