No announcement yet.

Laura Ingraham to Lebron: Just shut up and dribble

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Peen 50 View Post
    I wanna be the meat in a laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter sandwich.

While lesbo tammy Bruce watches and Jacks off.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      I mean.. Lebron endorsed Hillary Clinton.

It's hard to argue a case for him being educated on the issues or the facts regardless of any partisan politics blah blah silliness.
      He's not educated. He got drafted out of high school

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        I wanna be the meat in a laura Ingraham, Ann Coulter sandwich.

While lesbo tammy Bruce watches and Jacks off.
        Id swap ann coulter with Kimberly Guilfoyle

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
          So what amazing education did you get after high school? Please enlighten us. Since you are just so much more educated then LeBron.

Comment

Classic

LeBron owns her now

Comment

Originally posted by Build That Wall View Post
              Dimwit, he’s one of the world’s most famous people, has the same level education as Hannity and his foundation builds schools and puts kids through college

He’s far more relevant than a Fox troll that got her job on the casting couch

Comment

He's literally just a circus sideshow who chases a ball around for a living. Nobody cares what he thinks (including those pretending to). Drop the act.

Pop stars, racecar drivers, basketball players, socialites aka hookers, that's who we've allowed to dominate our political discourse (especially on the left). It's depressing.
                Last edited by ////; 02-18-2018, 03:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                  He's literally just a circus sideshow who chases a ball around for a living. Nobody cares what he thinks (including those pretending to). Drop the act.

Pop stars, racecar drivers, basketball players, socialites aka hookers, that's who we've allowed to dominate our political discourse (especially on the left). It's depressing.
                  Have you watched Fox?

I was brought up with Murdoch and LeBron has more credibility in his BBC than those media hoes

Phone tapping anyone?

Bueller

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                    Have you watched Fox?

I was brought up with Murdoch and LeBron has more credibility in his BBC than those media hoes

Phone tapping anyone?

Bueller
                    Fox was really terrible when I was growing up but it's cleaned up it's act a bit. Around 2010ish they started to give up on the strictly neocon platform.

Lebron is a low IQ circus sideshow. Murdoch is a highly intelligent professional liar (and very liberal despite his stake in Fox). I wouldn't really derive my political beliefs from either one.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Fox was really terrible when I was growing up but it's cleaned up it's act a bit. Around 2010ish they started to give up on the strictly neocon platform.

Lebron is a low IQ circus sideshow. Murdoch is a highly intelligent professional liar (and very liberal despite his stake in Fox). I wouldn't really derive my political beliefs from either one.
                      Let me tell you a few things about Murdoch

He’s 86 and one of the richest men in the world

He tried to influence numerous Australian elections but Packer was more powerful at the time

He’s done the same in the UK

His 2 eldest sons have cost him hundreds of millions

He has negotiated a merger with Disney to preserve the family fortune going forward

That deal requires US government approval

Fox won’t criticise Trump until it’s approved

I know these people and LeBron is waaaaaaaaay more credible than Uncle Rupert

Comment

Working...
                      X