Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was it me or did Mosley seem reluctant, at first to go for the KO?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was it me or did Mosley seem reluctant, at first to go for the KO?

Mosley knew Margarito was done after the 8th, In the ninth he started out with some jabs and seemes like he didnt at first want to go in for the kill, but the ref let it go on and he went for it...much respect to Mosley for showing humility. It really should have been stopped by Margs corner. No fighter should be sent out on his shield as Margo was. Props to both men.

Margarito said himself that if the fight was to be stopped he'd want it to be stopped with him on the ground (KO'd).

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
      Mosley knew Margarito was done after the 8th, In the ninth he started out with some jabs and seemes like he didnt at first want to go in for the kill, but the ref let it go on and he went for it...much respect to Mosley for showing humility. It really should have been stopped by Margs corner. No fighter should be sent out on his shield as Margo was. Props to both men.
      I saw the same thing. He even looked at the ref and grimaced as margarito stood in the corner not throwing but the ref wasnt moving.

Comment

Mosley did what he had to do. Margarito did what he said he would do.

Good for them. ;]

Comment

I think at first he was being patient, he probably wanted to see how much Margarito had left, once he saw that Margarito didn't have anything left, he went in and did his thing to get the W.

Comment

Smart move by Mosley tho..he thought Margarito could've been playing possum and would pick up his arsenal..once he saw his eyes rolling back and he was being wobbled by flicking jabs..he went for the KILL!

Comment

Originally posted by elchinoloco View Post
              Margarito said himself that if the fight was to be stopped he'd want it to be stopped with him on the ground (KO'd).
              He deserves to be killed in the ring if he did cheat against Cotto, which with tonights evidence against him, thats enough for most boxing fans to think so.

Comment

Working...
              X