• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wladimir Klitschko discovers method of strengthening Chin

Deepthroat.

Originally posted by travi$ View Post
    Deepthroat.
    mods,,,,its sick perverted threads like these that keep some good knowledgable posters off this forum. can we please ban this fool. thanks

Comment

yo, who's his trainer your mom?

Comment

He actually learned it on one of the Joe Calzaghe seminars

Comment

I'm sorry for the hurt & grief caused by this thread.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko's solicitors have petitioned the World Boxing Organisation demanding a heavyweight rematch with Lamon Brewster.

Klitschko was stopped at the end of the fifth round by the American in a fight for the vacant WBO title on 10 April.

But the Ukrainian reckons something other than Brewster's punches were behind his shock defeat.

"Why this happened I don't know because I was in perfect shape before the fight," Klitschko told BBC Sport.

" I didn't take any big punches - I can't find an explanation "

Anyone know what the reason for the KO loss could be?

Comment

Originally posted by beez721 View Post
              mods,,,,its sick perverted threads like these that keep some good knowledgable posters off this forum. can we please ban this fool. thanks
              Put your **** away, it was only a joke thread for ****s sake. It's only the Internet.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko's solicitors have petitioned the World Boxing Organisation demanding a heavyweight rematch with Lamon Brewster.

Klitschko was stopped at the end of the fifth round by the American in a fight for the vacant WBO title on 10 April.

But the Ukrainian reckons something other than Brewster's punches were behind his shock defeat.

"Why this happened I don't know because I was in perfect shape before the fight," Klitschko told BBC Sport.

" I didn't take any big punches - I can't find an explanation "

Anyone know what the reason for the KO loss could be?

He's dog dirt? fighting a load of obese bums.

Comment

wladimir Klitschko's Solicitors Have Petitioned The World Boxing Organisation Demanding A Heavyweight Rematch With Lamon Brewster.

Klitschko Was Stopped At The End Of The Fifth Round By The American In A Fight For The Vacant Wbo Title On 10 April.

But The Ukrainian Reckons Something Other Than Brewster's Punches Were Behind His Shock Defeat.

"why This Happened I Don't Know Because I Was In Perfect Shape Before The Fight," Klitschko Told Bbc Sport.

" I Didn't Take Any Big Punches - I Can't Find An Explanation "

Anyone Know What The Reason For The Ko Loss Could Be?
                  lol.......

Comment

Originally posted by mojack View Post
                    He's dog dirt? fighting a load of obese bums.
                    I'll give you a hint
                    Wlad has a gl_ss C_i_n

Comment

Working...
                    X