Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rosado trainer lost his composure in the corner "HE MIGHT DIE!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys I have no problem with the stoppage, it just the way he panicked and lost his composure he was acting a bit scary while Rosado own father was calm. It looked like Briscoe was about to hyperventilate, it wasn't like Rosado was getting mugged by some goons in real life I could understand the screams there, but he could have just threw the towel in it was very overdramatic to the point of can this guy work a corner and keep his cool under the fire? Rosado needs a trainer who is like him, Rosado has balls and he was still brave in the ring, he just needed the right instructions to calm him down and give him confidence.

Comment

rosado wasn't doin sht though, just running

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
        rosado wasn't doin sht though, just running
        yeah lol, but if he actually threw punches he would be a pretty hard fighter to beat, its funny because he moves exactly like bernard hopkins, I guess he picked up the movement from sparring hopkins for many years.

He just doesn't clinch or hold, hopkins will run and grab GGG and win a sloppy ugly decision that way.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I think Rosado is very talented fighter with heart, he is young enough where he can grow and still has a chance to make a name at 154 I was impressed with him, but he just needs a trainer who has the tools to help mold him and fine tune him and can give him proper instructions in the corner.

His trainer lost his composure in the corner, he panicked, his own Father even said let Rosado continue, but the trainer Billy Briscoe panicked and said he was stopping the fight because Rosado might die.

Rosado was hurt, but he was okay just cut up and bloody, but you can tell he was still alert, a top trainer will not panic like that though with the HE MIGHT DIE or HE IS GOING TO DIE!

Rosado fights similar to Bernard Hopins, minus the holding, and hitting and dirty tactics.
          I loved the stoppage it showed how much he cares about Rosado and with a huge puncher like ggg who knows and if you dont believe then look up jihoon kim or levander johnson 2 men i sadly saw die in the ring.

Comment

It was a good stoppage, no need for Rosado to take further punishment. He proved he's a warrior and a true Philly fighter!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              It was a good stoppage, no need for Rosado to take further punishment. He proved he's a warrior and a true Philly fighter!
              now that was a stoppage that was called for. Broke nose Badly cut eye...busted mouth and bleeding profusely! Yet he kept fighting until his corner had to throw the towel in!

Comment

I also thought he exaggerated with that dying line. Gave me a chuckle.

Comment

I thought his trainer was excellent in the corner throughout and it was a great move as Rosado couldn't see and wasn't throwing back.

''I need to throw the towel in, he might die! He can not see in there!''

Comment

This is a terrible thread. Briscoe did the right thing, can go as far to say he could have stopped it sooner and that would have sufficed.

Comment

that was a great stoppage....

that fight needed to end. the only other ending would have been via doctor / ref stoppage, or concussive knockout. he could not see. he was not going to win.

i like that trainer. he put a little philly into rosado. rosado did very well, considering he was so badly outgunned. he showed some cute moves.

Comment

Working...
                      X