No announcement yet.

Ask a Pakistani dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
    We've all been the same situation bro it was only 2 years ago when I came back to Islam. I didn't want to be a Muslim because my parents were Muslim I wanted to be Muslim because I wanted to be Muslim. Bet you can't wait to go umrah eh?
    Yeah I'm looking forward to it I'm literally counting each day. Also means a couple of weeks of work which has been stressful recently.

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
    Boys will be boys :rolleye:

Umrah, Masha-Allah.

Remind me closer to the time brother. I'll harass you everyday about doing dua for me Maybe I shouldn't have told you this.
    Haha no worries man Feb 13th is the exact date and I will do dua for all my brothers. That means everyone on boxing scene. But of course if requested i will do for individuals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamza305 View Post
      You're spelling it wrong people. It's Insha Allah not Inshallah etc. I had this clarified with a teacher and he told me that inshallah distorts the meaning and translates roughly to something meaning 'create Allah' which is shirk
      Yeah you're right I have been told this before been trying to do change the way I say it guess it's just habit.

Comment

• It is stated that the dua done upon first seeing the Ka'ba shall be accepted. A dua of acceptance for all your ja'iz duas would probably be best as it will cover all that you may have in your heart.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Maybe. But his YouTube pages surely points to the right person.

But, let's leave that. Where are you from in Pakistan?
          Have relatives in karachi

Comment

• Originally posted by fuzzy101 View Post
            Have relatives in karachi
            I only know of an area, district called 'purani sabzi mandi'.

It's the only place I've been in Karachi.

The traffic there is crazy though. I must have seen like 30 accidents a day for the 4 -5 days I was there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
              I only know of an area, district called 'purani sabzi mandi'.

It's the only place I've been in Karachi.

The traffic there is crazy though. I must have seen like 30 accidents a day for the 4 -5 days I was there.
              The traffic is horrendous man lol, you have cars coming from every direction and when I was on a rickshaw with my brother and we had happen to see a horse being knocked down by a motorist.

Comment

• Originally posted by NoLove View Post
                Is it true you all have small ****s or just stereotype?
                Ask your mom.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  Yea, I reckon if I just claim my Uncle is Muslim on our Pakistani road-trip I'll be unharmed, kinda like the black friend bullshit.

Pakistan is not dangerous at all for the common guy. The FATA region is messed up, but Punjab and Sindh are very much safe. Karachi's violence is gang-ethnic and not terrorism related.

Go, have fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Yeah I'm looking forward to it I'm literally counting each day. Also means a couple of weeks of work which has been stressful recently.

Haha no worries man Feb 13th is the exact date and I will do dua for all my brothers. That means everyone on boxing scene. But of course if requested i will do for individuals.
                    Please make dua for me and my family. Give my salams to my master, the Holy Prophet SAAW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                      Man I'm a but like Terrel went through my religious years but last 2/3 years I've been a bit distant. But inshallah I'm going to umrah in feb so hope to get back to how I use to be.
                      Have a blessed Umrah bro

Make sure to stock up on Zam Zam

And remember us in your duahs

Comment

Working...
                      X