No announcement yet.

Anyone else not wanna see Mayweather/Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pointless fight IMO...

Two fights I care about concerning Floyd are against Canelo and Martinez. Anyone else really at this point, meh....

Comment

[QUOTE=dan_cov;12796044]Yeah because that bum Rios will be far more competitive than The Ghost *rolls eyes*[/QU

Lets get something straight I think Rios is scum. For a guy to make fun of Freddie Roach's condition is disgusting. Rios would make it a fight though and it would be exciting. Rios also has that 0 so the fight would sell.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
        Pointless fight IMO...

Two fights I care about concerning Floyd are against Canelo and Martinez. Anyone else really at this point, meh....
        I would like to see Floyd fight Martinez also but I do not think Floyd would take that fight until at least 2 fights from now.

Comment

I'm not all that intrested in Guerrero but unfortunatley, he has earned the right to face Mayweather. I'd much rather see Mayweather - Canelo, thats the money maker.

Not sure why OP stated Brandon Rios, dude would get humiliated against Floyd. Complete mismatch.

Comment

Of course not, who the hell would wanna see that?

Comment

[QUOTE=tank17211;12796112]
              Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              Yeah because that bum Rios will be far more competitive than The Ghost *rolls eyes*[/QU

Lets get something straight I think Rios is scum. For a guy to make fun of Freddie Roach's condition is disgusting. Rios would make it a fight though and it would be exciting. Rios also has that 0 so the fight would sell.

He wouldn't make it a fight, he'd just plod forward eating punches like smarties until his face fell off and the ref stopped it.
              Hes only fought at 140 once & the lowest Floyds going to fight at is welter.
              It would be worse than Floyd vs Gatti.

I'd probably still watch it though just to witness him getting slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
                I'm not all that intrested in Guerrero but unfortunatley, he has earned the right to face Mayweather. I'd much rather see Mayweather - Canelo, thats the money maker.

Not sure why OP stated Brandon Rios, dude would get humiliated against Floyd. Complete mismatch.

Lmao @ your sig pic, comedy gold.

Comment

Originally posted by tank17211 View Post
                  Rios would not be that competitive with Floyd at all, IMO. Brandon actually apologized to roach in his face, knowing it was a dickmove. And I hear he is ok with fans (some on this forum), so he seems cool.

Guerrero, much props for getting into position to ask for a fight with Floyd. Little chance for success, tho. Most likely fight to happen.

Canelo hasn't earned a fight with Floyd yet.

Martinez is the only fight for Floyd (@154) thats legit, but it wont happen..

Comment

Mayweather should stay retired......Only money would be the reason he fights and I ain't giving him any of my cash.

The only fight that would have done something for his legacy was the Pacquiao fight.
                    Guerrero does nothing and Canelo does nothing for his legacy. To me both are easy paydays for Floyd.

We already know that Martinez will never be inside the same ring with Floyd.
                    Won't happen.

Comment

Who else is there right now for him???

Bradley......I wouldn't mind that, as even though he should have lost to Manny, he's still one of the best fighters around that weight. But it'll be hard to make this given he's with Top Rank.

Canelo......this fight will happen at some point, but should it happen now.....NO. Canelo needs to get a legit big win first, against someone like Austin Trout. If Canelo can beat Trout, than Floyd-Canelo becomes a big fight and I'd love to see it.

Pacquiao......this fight definitely died in terms of super fight and being an Ali-Frazier/Leonard-Hagler type of fight. Could it happen at some point still??? Yes, but only after Manny gets a win or two in a row again. He's coming off getting brutally KO'd.

Marquez.......Floyd already won every round against him 3 years ago at WW. There's no need for a rematch. There is absolutely nothing Marquez can do that will mess with Floyd.

Guerrero......not a huge fan of this fight by any means, but it's probably the most legit fight Floyd can take right now. He's a top ranked WW coming off 2 solid wins over other Top 10 WW's. It's on the level of Pac-Clottey, a decent fight against a top ranked WW. It doesn't do anything for Floyd's legacy though, other than add a prime top ranked WW.

Comment

Working...
                      X