No announcement yet.

So there's this security guard at my work right

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
    You can train without sparring Bossy. Nothing wrong with being able to defend yourself if needed. Besides you like the sport enough, why not give it a go?
    Yeah, definitely no sparring for me.

Originally posted by Saracen View Post
    Why don't you just try it? No need to ask what it's like when no one knows this security guy...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    LOL huh? I was asking about the speed bag, not the security guard? I don't even know where you got that from

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Even though he's told me he wants my friend? :|
      Yes, it's a bluff...he wants to TRAIN you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rampant View Post
        Yes, it's a bluff...he wants to TRAIN you!!!
        You guys

Comment

is your boyfriend ok with another man getting you all sweaty while you're training of course.

Comment

I reckon you should emulate Tyson's style with boobing and weaving. It's definitely the best sport for fitness and it would be great to have a real insight into the sport you love. You'd notice a lot more things like footwork, positioning etc.

I definitely want to see a video of you on the heavy bag or speed ball though.

Comment

Even though he's told me he wants my friend? :|
              That's a cover story.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                is your boyfriend ok with another man getting you all sweaty while you're training of course.
                I don't even know how to reply to this

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                I reckon you should emulate Tyson's style with boobing and weaving. It's definitely the best sport for fitness and it would be great to have a real insight into the sport you love. You'd notice a lot more things like footwork, positioning etc.

I definitely want to see a video of you on the heavy bag or speed ball though.

I'll think about posting one after I KO myself a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                  That's a cover story.
                  I don't see it. Ahhhhhhhh you guys are making me not want to go

Comment

I don't see it. Ahhhhhhhh you guys are making me not want to go
                    Just my gut feeling, test the waters though. If it gets odd then you don't need to go back.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                      Just my gut feeling, test the waters though. If it gets odd then you don't need to go back.
                      Yeah definitely, if I was uncomfortable I wouldn't go back.

Comment

Working...
                      X