Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happen to the "Ward is Ducking Bute" Theory?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was hilarious, I remember people acting like Bute was an unstoppable force. They even brought race into it saying people hated him because hes white and European.

Most of them have probably hopped on the GGG band wagon now.

Comment

Call me crazy, but I think Bute would have looked better against Ward than he did against Froch (styles make fight).

I'm not saying Bute would win against Ward, but Froch's style was a nightmare for Bute.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
        LOL exactly.

I always laugh at people who nullify someone ducking cause the person they ducked got sparked out by someone else down the road.
        I dislike when that happens too...

In Ward's case it didn't exist though. Him supposedly ducking Bute even though he was locked into the Super 6 and had to recover from a hand injury is Bute fanboy hype.

Comment

It was a dumb theory to begin with. Ward is a level above anyone 160-175.

Comment

If the Super 6 demonstrated anything its that triangle theories don't work.

JT is winning and outboxing Froch ging into the 12th
            AA is winning and outboxing JT going into the 12th
            Froch outboxes and outclasses AA
            Bika gives Ward his closest and toughest fight
            Bute easily outboxes Bika
            Bute easily outboxes Johnson
            Froch has a competitive fight with Johnson
            Froch stops Bute

Froch stopping Bute is what happened and if Bute loses the rematch he should try a run at LHW and could probably get a belt there with guys like Clevely, Cloud, Shumenov holding belts. If he beats Froch a Ward fight makes alot of sense.

Your use of Floyd logic is great. Fake retire, wait until Mosley stops Margarito then "Floyd never had any reason to fight him, look Mosley stopped him"

Comment

Ward avoided bute like he avoided drug testing

Fight should have happened

Comment

Who had that stupid azz train of thought??Ward just had got finish fighting the SS and Bute was coming off fighting Johnson fresh off his Froch azz kicking..Only a Moron would say Ward was ducking Bute when Bute ducked the SS...Only a dumb fucck..LMAO...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Ward avoided bute like he avoided drug testing

Fight should have happened
                  Right fight him with a broken hand. Makes perfect sense to me. Bute ducked the super six simple as that.

Comment

disgruntled european fans.................

ward ward ward!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjames616 View Post
                      Right fight him with a broken hand. Makes perfect sense to me. Bute ducked the super six simple as that.
                      His hand was healed in time to make the fight. And Yea Ward avoided Bute like Bute avoided the super six

Comment

Working...
                      X