No announcement yet.

UK Homeowner Arrested After Suspected Burglars Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    The British need a "Castle Doctrine" like in some US states.

States like Texas allow citizens protecting their homes, car, or place of business or employment to use force – including lethal force – when an intruder has unlawfully entered or is attempting to enter using force; is attempting to remove someone from the home, car, or workplace by force; or is attempting to commit a crime such as rape, murder, or robbery. An attempt to retreat is not required before a citizen is justified in using force against the invasive party in Texas.
    YezZiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I saw a beautiful 12 gauge pistol grip pump that will be purchased very soon to go with the .45 ACP I just bought(.45 for the bedroom, pump for the family room). But next up is a .38 special for Mrs. Chief to carry in the purse. After the shotgun, there will be a .223 for the upstairs office. Me and Mrs. Chief have worked far too hard to go out without a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      And??? Someone robbing your house isn't a good enough reason to start shooting people. If they were attacked it would be different.

When the next war comes I expect you guys to thoroughly take it up the as$

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        No it is not, if you BREAK INTO MY HOUSE in the middle of the night, I'm not going to sit there and ask questions. Like I have repeated 100 times and you cannot seem to understand, you are taking a serious chance if you do that.

I don't want to kill anyone, and it's not bravado, it is protecting myself in my own home. You don't understand because you don't live in the U.S. Criminals aren't messing around here, they are coming with guns and a serious intent.
        EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! And I was able to finally green you up again.

Comment

• no charge against them. they need to shoot more peeps if they want

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post

When the next war comes I expect you guys to thoroughly take it up the as$
            Yep. Shooting someone for attempting stealing my Ikea dvd shelving unit and futon would be proper alpha male. Booya!

Comment

Working...
            X