Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton using himself as a catalyst to get boxing back on network TV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatton using himself as a catalyst to get boxing back on network TV?

Just a thought I had.

Hatton promotions is currently on bad terms with Sky after they jilted the company. He already said he wouldn't take his stable to Boxnation. Right now he's looking for a new network to grant his boxers some exposure. He's mentioned network TV as his main objective. Then suddenly he announces a come back.

Are these things connected? Is Hatton planning to use himself to entice a major network into granting his boxers more contracts? He could grab some tasty TV ratings for them and placing his boxers on the under card grant them a huge amount of exposure.

Hatton should have never retired in the first place, his big mistake is he wanted to be top dog and went after the two best p4p guys and after he lost twice he thought he sucks, many greats fought on a few more to retire on a top note.

Hatton would have given Tim Bradley hell, people hate on Hatton but if this guy really stayed in shape he would give any fighter a tough dirty fight, Hatton is relentless and keeps coming forward. His partying messed him up

Comment

not suprised,Oscar was smart enough to do that when he boxed.
      U would think manny and floyd were smart enough to do that.But no

Comment

Not a bad move by Hatton.

Comment

[QUOTE=croz;12445486]Just a thought I had.

Hatton promotions is currently on bad terms with Sky after y. He already said he wouldn't take his stable to Boxnation. Right now he's looking for a new network to grant his boxers some exposure. He's mentioned network TV as his main objective. Then suddenly he announces a come back/QUOTE]

Interesting theory but he hasnt announced a comeback

Comment

[QUOTE=taansend;12445637]
            Originally posted by croz View Post
            Just a thought I had.

Hatton promotions is currently on bad terms with Sky after y. He already said he wouldn't take his stable to Boxnation. Right now he's looking for a new network to grant his boxers some exposure. He's mentioned network TV as his main objective. Then suddenly he announces a come back/QUOTE]

Interesting theory but he hasnt announced a comeback
            I didn't know he hadn't made an announcement, but there's a Yahoo article up right now saying it's pretty much a done deal.

Comment

That's exactly what Hatton is doing. Every network will want to secure the rights to a potential comeback.

Comment

Working...
              X