Joan Guzman vs Danny Garcia ? who ya got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with Guzman here

Comment

I support my fellow Philly fighter BUT I always been a Guzman fan... If he is in shape, he beats Danny.. I do hope Guzman comes back!

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Guzman outboxes him fairly easily, IMO.
        Originally posted by chav View Post
        Guzman makes a mockery of Garcia if he made the contract weight and the fight happens.
        Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        wide UD Guzman
        Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
        Guzman ud,,
        Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        Guzman U.D
        Originally posted by Doctor Tenma View Post
        I'm going with Guzman here

Comment

I must be missing something. I thought Guzman was a fat, washed up, unmotivated slob.

Comment

I voted Garcia by KO. I think Garcia will continue to improve and Guzman's best days are behind him. Guzman may win some early rounds but Garcia will keep up the pressure and get him in the late rounds.

Comment

Garcia ud or late tko

Comment

I saw García against Khan and was surprised at the outcome. Khan was obviously the better fighter the first rounds until he got hit. I see a fight against Joan going the same way, the only difference is Khan's jaw, definitely more fragile than Guzman's. No intention on taking merit off García's performance, though. He went in to fight and fight he did. He did what he had to do to win, with the tools that he has available, but the truth is that it appears Khan got overconfident. That is a mistake Joan himself has made a few times. Hopefully, if this fight does happen, he will go in with this in mind. A prepared, focused Joan Guzman should have no major problems against a fighter like Danny. UD for JG, if García does not get reckless. If he does, then I see Joan knocking him down by the fifth.

Comment

Working...
                X