135 lbs.: Sarah D'Alelio vs. Vanessa Mariscal
    115 lbs.: Sally Krumdiack vs. Sarah Schneider
    105 lbs.: Nicdali Rivera-Calanoc vs. Amy Davis
    125 lbs.: Sarah Maloy vs. Michele Gutierrez
    145 lbs.: Randi Miller vs. Mollie Estes
    115 lbs.: Ashley Cummins vs. Sofia Bagherdai
    105 lbs.: Cassie Rodish vs. Meghan Wright

check out some of the babes [and munters] at the weigh ins Here

so did anyone watch the event? was pretty good, and the main event had a break so got to watch most of Hopkins vs Dawson too.

womens MMA hopefully has a home that all other female fighters will migrate to.

Comment

I don't really like watching gal kick the **** out of each other, It's a mans sport, but i did watch Rousey vs. Tate still, n Fertitta says there's a place for a women's division in UFC in the future when there are enough top athletes...
      **** dat though

Comment

Not yet, but will try to find it and give opinion of it when I get a chance to see it.

Comment

FINALLY got a chance to watch this recently. This was a really good card and Young/Smith was great, those 2 went to war. Almost a great card, one or two too many fights that went the distance to make it great for me, but really enjoyed watching these fights. I hope this organization sticks around and they get to do a lot more shows. A lot of these women's fights rival and even top a lot of the men's ones these days. They were already talking Kaitlin Young vs. Leslie Smith rematch at the next event. Man, I hope that fight gets made. Liked the Julie Kedzie commentary as well, King Mo was just kind of there to provide some color to the commentary. Really good card IMO, I hope they do a lot more of them.

Comment

Working...
          X