Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just finished Halo 3 for the first time....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just finished Halo 3 for the first time....

And what the **** were they thinking?????

I realise that they focused a lot on multiplayer but seriously, this game was a complete joke in single player.

I played from one end of the game to the other in about 4 hours!

It would have been quicker if not for me ****ing around.

Man i remember the original Halo was about 8 hours, so its pretty much half what the original was. By the time i was 3/4 through the game I thought i was still on the first mission!

Not to mention no Cortana right up until the end which sucks!

3/10!

****!

If you expected a good single player experience, then you're wrong.

Go plays Gears of War 2 and leave Halo 3 to the pros.

And of course they're going to focus more on multiplayer when it's the biggest competitive game on console.

Trust me, I'm MLG.

Comment

I see your problem TS but why did this thread get an R-rating? I came in here to see some boobs..

Comment

I'm currently going through the game in co-op with a friend. It's fun but a large part of that is due to the co-op, aside from that halo 3 is an average shooter.

Played a bit online, it's pretty good but i can't get over how awkward playing shooters with a controller feels. The fact that i get killed but 8 years old who laugh at me doesn't help either.

Comment

Yeah the campaign sucked.

Comment

I'm not a big multiplayer guy, I dont have the time to play endless deathmatches, and considering this was a killer app for 360 they could at least of tried a bit harder on the singleplayer.

they should of called this : Halo 3 Multiplayer! (includes single player tutorial)

Comment

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
              I'm not a big multiplayer guy, I dont have the time to play endless deathmatches, and considering this was a killer app for 360 they could at least of tried a bit harder on the singleplayer.

they should of called this : Halo 3 Multiplayer! (includes single player tutorial)
              Lol. Get COD 5, you're guaranteed to become a "big multiplayer guy."

Comment

this thread saved me a couple of bucks lol.

Comment

That's why I never play campaign.

Straight Team Snipers, MLG, or Social.

Gears is boring already.

COD4 is good, COD5 is perfect, especially seeing that when you get bored of playing on Live, you can hit up the Nazi Zombies with a few people

Comment

It is a really short game, played it through with my friend in co-op also like in about 4 hours. In the end we were just like 'wtf, was that it?'

I think they made it only because of the money.

Comment

Working...
                    X