Collapse
No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lakers struggling but so did the Heat at first with the big three, the Heat not as bad. It just takes time especially since their on their 2nd coach this year with a new team. Their starting line up is all elite players that need to adjust to each others strength and weaknesses

Dwight either needs to work on his free throws or get more nasty and aggressive downlow like Shaq. Or Develop a elite hook shot like Wilt since hes not as big as Shaq was. Just hard Kobe, Gasol, and Dwight or slow offensive type of players, Artest is a decent pull up shooter all star defender, but Nash runs a better fast pace offense. I think they really messed up not making Phil their coach obviously.

They still will adjust better and make a good run at the end. Might be like the Heat, but probably lose to the Thunder or east. Next year ill be scared of them. Dantoni is decent. They just need a certain toughness and are starting to get an edge alil bit which is why their getting better. The frustration is building and creating it. Their the Lakers they won't lose forever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
      The second pic is clearly from a different game.
      obviously.. just want to throw that smiling **** face there..

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
        Too high sorry I'm not a baller
        You should of taken it dawgy....guess my "feelin" bout the game was off....you could of been a bigger baller son!!

Comment

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
          You should of taken it dawgy....guess my "feelin" bout the game was off....you could of been a bigger baller son!!
          i know!!! ahhhhhhh

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
            i know!!! ahhhhhhh
            Moral of the story:

Little Risk = Little Reward.....BIG RISK = BIG REWARD

Comment

• All jokes aside this time has to make a move before the deadline for somebody. No way this team is winning the chip as is. No way.

Who do they go after? Josh Smith? Bargani? Calderon? Tayshaun?

Comment

• Lakers heat preseason Vice presidential debate back in november:

Comment

• Kobe's 1 rebound away from a triple double. Nice game goin on so far..

Comment

• If the Lakers make the playoffs, they'll win the title.

No one can stop this team in a 7 game series.

Comment

• they are definitely playing better the past few games. kobe's efficiency ratings are off the charts.

Comment

Working...
                      X