No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton Admits He Would Have Retired Even in Victory

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
    Senchenko is nothing special. Anyone who gets picked apart and stopped by Malignaggi is nothing special.
    Nobody said he was special he is a decent fighter though, too much is made about that stoppage it was stopped because of swelling he didn't get KOed or badly hurt by Malignaggi. Hatton could have chosen a much easier fight but he chose a competitive one.

Comment

Originally posted by Garcia's Dad View Post
      Yeah, right.

He would have talked about ring rust and getting the first fight out of the system, and gone ahead with a Paulie re-match.

I'd say he's fleecing his fans but I don't have much time for them anyway. They're football fans who follow boxing only when Hatton fights. Let them pay for PPV for fights against Lazcano and Senchenko.

It really frustrates me that the only recent coverage boxing has got in the mainstream sporting media is Hatton's comeback and Orlando Cruz coming out
      Is that just Hatton fans? Khan fans paid for Prescott, Fagan and Salita. Haye fans paid for Audley Harrison.

Comment

Hatton my side hurts boo hoo hoo

Hatton the little white elf was never any good ever. hatton was terrible and had no boxing skills. Hatton was maybe the most over hyped fake in boxing ever. no talent and could take good hits. just a weak pale elf brit.

Comment

It was a payday, he only did it for the money, its well known he has had financial issues because of a few deals and his lifestyle

He played the fans with the "comeback story", just be honest and say you needed the money

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
              It was a payday, he only did it for the money, its well known he has had financial issues because of a few deals and his lifestyle

He played the fans with the "comeback story", just be honest and say you needed the money
              His punch promotions company is worth £25 million, he's was far from skint.

Comment

He sure had all them Brit fans going with the rematch story. At least I never thought Hatton was any good. Especially not in a comeback

Comment

Hatton's post fight interview was heart breaking. Yet another boxing icon goes down at the hands of a fighter who would have been dominated in his youth.

There is only one Ricky Hatton

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mikeMack View Post
                      Hatton the little white elf was never any good ever. hatton was terrible and had no boxing skills. Hatton was maybe the most over hyped fake in boxing ever. no talent and could take good hits. just a weak pale elf brit.
                      ****** alert

Comment

Working...
                      X