True or False? Cotto is being written off for These Reasons:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
    of course YOU do.
    Pretty much every group except delusional ricans are writing him off in this one. They all have different reasons but the end result is the same.

Why wouldn't I agree with that?

Comment

Cotto is being written off because he's a Mayweather opponent. Only by the Mayweather haters though. It's the same thing with Manny haters claiming Bradley is not a top fighter and is a crap fight. Both are very good fights in my opinion, with Pac-Bradley being as good as Mayweather-Hatton was.

I'd have 4 options....Floyd bias, Margarito bias, Floyd is just the better fighter, all of the above.

I'd have to go with the fact that some people will try to discredit any fight Floyd does do and that Floyd is the best fighter in the world, clearly better than Cotto. That much has never changed, and Floyd will always beat Cotto. He's just going to prove it on May 5th.
      Last edited by 4Corners; 03-29-2012, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        Pretty much every group except delusional ricans are writing him off in this one. They all have different reasons but the end result is the same.

Why wouldn't I agree with that?
        You agreed that there was ONLY 2 reasons why.

And, coming from you that is no surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
          Cotto is being written off because he's a Mayweather opponent. Only by the Mayweather haters though. It's the same thing with Manny haters claiming Bradley is not a top fighter and is a crap fight. Both are very good fights in my opinion, with Pac-Bradley being as good as Mayweather-Hatton was.
          Both are **** fights.

Comment

There are some that believe Cotto could have never competed with Floyd. I am not one of those men. The Cotto that ud'd Mosley was a 50/50 fight.

Even right now, I'm not sure about the fight. Floyd himself has shown the loss of legs lately. Right now I'd say Cotto has a 35% chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Both are **** fights.
              We all have our opinions. I don't think Pacquiao vs Bradley or Mayweather vs Cotto are s**t fights. Aside from each other, because we know they aren't getting their s**t together, who should they have fought in May-June???

Comment

We all have our opinions. I don't think Pacquiao vs Bradley or Mayweather vs Cotto are s**t fights. Aside from each other, because we know they aren't getting their s**t together, who should they have fought in May-June???
                No one.

Stop wasting our fuking time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  No one.

Stop wasting our fuking time.
                  While I agree that both are not getting their s**t together and it's annoying, I'd still rather see them keep fighting.

Comment

While I agree that both are not getting their s**t together and it's annoying, I'd still rather see them keep fighting.
                    I cant wait till they both retire

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                      You agreed that there was ONLY 2 reasons why.

And, coming from you that is no surprise.
                      Well ok then. I agree with a broader version of TS statement.

Comment

Working...
                      X