No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao: "Not at 150. Not Even At 149 or 148. I Want Cotto At 147"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drunk Punch View Post
    Why would you rematch someone when you dominated them in the first fight? What's the point? Are Top Rank really that cynical?
    To avoid Mayweather.... like a coward.

Comment

This is just sad, really, what an embarrassment for the sport. I dont' see anybody can keep supporting this guy.

Comment

Of course what do you people expect lol. This is how you know Pacquiaos greatness he has blown up like 5 classes and people just get used to it and expect him to keep blowing up lol. 147 is perfect for both. I am honestly getting really hyped for this fight should be a war specially with Cotto getting pointers from marquez and with new trainer. 24/7 for this will be insane!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Of course what do you people expect lol. This is how you know Pacquiaos greatness he has blown up like 5 classes and people just get used to it and expect him to keep blowing up lol. 147 is perfect for both. I am honestly getting really hyped for this fight should be a war specially with Cotto getting pointers from marquez and with new trainer. 24/7 for this will be insane!
          Cmon man?!? how is 147 perfect for Cotto? Why didn't pac fight cotto at 147 the 1st time? So you think is okay for pac to keep having advantages over his opponents? It's alright for cotto to drain him self again?
          You're not making any sense bro.

Comment

hope cotto says no, no way at 147 lol, 154 at least

Comment

I knew it.

Comment

Damn, that's outrageous. Pac and Arum nuthuggers will still lap this up!

Comment

He is going to fight the guy he already beat the piss out of at 146lbs and is now going to take away his only advantage? Not to mention it will be worse now that Cotto's adjusted his body to 154lbs.

Only blind ******* can get excited about this scam.
                  Last edited by p4p-champ; 01-15-2012, 11:23 AM.

Comment

*******s are quiet.........

Comment

If Mayweather fights Cotto at 154 lbs, you would dog it. But, if Pacquiao fights Cotto at 147 lbs, you love it. You are most bias and moronic poster on this site, either you or Check Hooks.

I will stand by what I said initially....

Pacquiao vs. Cotto at 154: B+
                      Pacquiao vs. Cotto at 150: C+
                      Pacquiao vs. Cotto at 147: C-/C

Same goes for Floyd.

Mayweather vs. Alvarez at 154: C+/B-
                      Mayweather vs. Alvarez at 150: C-/C

It looks like we're heading that way.

It's laughable that Manny can't agree to May 5th. The first negotiations, it was Manny, NOT FLOYD, who straight up walked away from negotiations, refusing the fight and drug testing. So, Manny avoided the fight in early 2010. Than, Bob's crazy saga about Money Time: Mayweather's decision lead a ton to beleive it was Floyd who was refusing the fight, even though Manny had NEVER agreed to random testing with no specific cutoff. Now, it's Manny straight up refusing to fight Floyd on May 5th, when he has NO REASON TO SAY REFUSE THE DATE, and his promoter wants it to happen on June 9th, and wants Floyd to get his jail time pushed back.

That **** is beyond laughable, it's f**king sad.

Comment

Working...
                      X