No announcement yet.

Boxers MMA fighters remind you of...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boxers MMA fighters remind you of...

Thought this would be interesting and should get some fun ass replies haha.

I'd call Yves Edwards the Zab Judah of MMA. Had so much potential, all the right skills but could never get that one big high profile win that would put him up there with the best. Let's see if Zab will be like Yves have 2 good comeback wins then take a beatdown from Khan, hopefully not!

Charles "Krazy Horse" Bennet the Emmanuel Augustus of MMA. Fun ass journeyman to watch, exciting as hell and even's been robbed lately. Just look up one of his highlights and you'll laugh your ass off haha.

Anderson Silva the Roy Jones Jr of MMA. Especially in those wins over Thales and Maia where he was more flashy then fighter. I didn't find them that boring because it reminded me of Roy Jones. Plus everybody *****s on his competition but like Roy I feel like it's because he so damn good he makes them look like bums.

Of course Randy Couture too Bernard Hopkins. Old motha****as gettin' it done! Straight trashing these young folks!

lol, I like the Augustus-Crazy Horse comparision.

Mike Swick reminds me of Pavlik. Looks like him, even boxes similarly being a tall rangy guy. He even has the same frustrated facial expression Pavlik makes while he gets trashed.

Roy Nelson is like the Chris Arreola of MMA. Lovable fat guy who is talented, but could go much farther if he trained harder and took conditioning more seriously. Arreola is starting to, hopefully Nelson will as well.

Frank Mir reminds me of Hasim Rahman. Overrated heavyweight who never seems to go away no matter what. Both are annoying in different ways, and Mir's win over Brock reminds me of Rahman's win over Lewis.

Comment

hahaha Roy to Areola is ****in priceless! hahaha

I'd say Bisping is the Amir Khan of MMA too. Only because their British, talk a lotta *****, got sparked out BADLY, and still talk *****

Comment

Manhoef and Mike Tyson.

Comment

GSP = The Mayweather that fought Carlos Baldomir

Comment

Hector lombard - Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieProphet View Post
              Hector lombard - Tyson.
              no..............

Comment

Working...