Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

h&m is not a UK company

Comment

Originally posted by Lester Tutor View Post
      I don't need to show, you're ticked off cause you know I'm right. Ain't gonna bump your posts. This is what happens when you get served dude. Mess with the best, you gonna be served like the rest! How them leprechauns coming?

How is sending me private messages like this any different than what you're saying publicly? Cmon dawg, who you trying to scare son? Leprechauns doe.

You can post a pm but you can't find my post... fuçking liar. And God damn right I'm mad, I hate a little boy lying on me. I always have and always will. I see you didn't want to talk to me on pm, one on one, youd rather sit here and troll and posture, than come at me like a man. Your a fuçking pathetic no life having, lying ass piece of fat sh it.

I'd fuçk you up

Comment

How dumb can they be?

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          You can post a pm but you can't find my post... fuçking liar. And God damn right I'm mad, I hate a little boy lying on me. I always have and always will. I see you didn't want to talk to me on pm, one on one, youd rather sit here and troll and posture, than come at me like a man. Your a fuçking pathetic no life having, lying ass piece of fat sh it.

I'd fuçk you up
          Didn't you just cry about people trolling yet you post dumb shizzle like this:

Try to keep up. Lemieux (whitey) won KOTY. You keep crying about Sor (You're mad). We've gotten used to your crying, mostly about lil g (we understand)

Any questions?
          You dedicated your whole argument with posts to continually say "whitey won." What would I want instead? As far as I can see, Canelo's black? What else are you insinuating?

Damn dawg... you keep getting served. Someone should PM you to say, "damn dawg...he gott a point. ..you got served!"

Comment

Perhaps they really didn't have malicious thoughts on this. However something like this will cause alarm because it could also be made to ridicule a race.

Comment

Didn't you just cry about people trolling yet you post dumb shizzle like this:

You dedicated your whole argument with posts to continually say "whitey won." What would I want instead? As far as I can see, Canelo's black? What else are you insinuating?

Damn dawg... you keep getting served. Someone should PM you to say, "damn dawg...he gott a point. ..you got served!"
              Thats your fuçking post? That's what you're hanging your argument about me saying you only support black fighters? You're so fuçking stupid, you should be on a Turkish site, because your English comprehension is really lacking

Comment

Thats your fuçking post? That's what you're hanging your argument about me saying you only support black fighters? You're so fuçking stupid, you should be on a Turkish site, because your English comprehension is really lacking
                It must wreck you when a po pimp Turk like myself punks you out innit. You brought it on yourself homie. The reason I get respect around here is because I shave my balls and sell the fur to wig patent makers. Btw, are you balding? I can fedex you a special stash of my pubes sprayed with CK One on da hizzle my nizzle!

Comment

It must wreck you when a po pimp Turk like myself punks you out innit. You brought it on yourself homie. The reason I get respect around here is because I shave my balls and sell the fur to wig patent makers. Btw, are you balding? I can fedex you a special stash of my pubes sprayed with CK One on da hizzle my nizzle!
                  No, it irritates me when a fat piece of sh it lies. And seriously, you get NO RESPECT around here, from anyone besides the other trolls like aboutfkntime and Curt Henning.

Fuçk you and fuçk everyone from Turkey.

Comment

No, it irritates me when a fat piece of sh it lies. And seriously, you get NO RESPECT around here, from anyone besides the other trolls like aboutfkntime and Curt Henning.

Fuçk you and fuçk everyone from Turkey.
                    GGG Gloveking and his village populus = 167 peepz

Comment

GGG Gloveking and his village populus = 167 peepz

Why you use an old ass washed up American actor to advertise your sh it? Don't you have anyone in Turkey worth seeing on a billboard?

Fuçk you

Comment

Working...
                      X