Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has everything in the U.S.A. become so politically divided?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Because we got people willing to abort babies, rape kids, exchange sex organs, spread disease, ban Christianity, go to war, etc.. for the god of Sodom and Gomorrah

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      You’re basically saying that the mindset of people who will defend this country are overshadowed to the views of entitled kids in college who would never pick up a rifle and defend this homeland.

Lmao.
      Well I guess you can say that or you can say the spoiled kids in college were smarter for actually going to college and not the military. Either way, the only reason I went to college was because I had a GI Bill, I probably wouldnt have if I didnt and I probably wouldve been working Corrections my whole life. Not a bad career at all but I get paid more now sitting behind a desk instead of babysitting Americas herd cattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Well I guess you can say that or you can say the spoiled kids in college were smarter for actually going to college and not the military. Either way, the only reason I went to college was because I had a GI Bill, I probably wouldnt have if I didnt and I probably wouldve been working Corrections my whole life. Not a bad career at all but I get paid more now sitting behind a desk instead of babysitting Americas herd cattle.
        It's not about the money.... It's about you actually signed on the dotted line to protect people like me. How many people have the balls to do that? Even if they're just looking for free college?

That weighs a lot more than anything you'll ever do in life, besides be a great man to your family.

Comment

Divide and conquer?

Comment

Working...
          X