Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you carry a "Licensed" weapon if you were a High Profile athlete?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, wtf for? Unless you got people after you or something then maybe but other than that no.

Comment

im sure i could find someone in my 'posse' to hold my piece if i really needed to bring it

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
        For emphasis on legally carrying a gun as opposed to just carrying a weapon illegally or not i.e. Plexico.
        oh ok, i thought you mean illegally by adding the quotation marks.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
          No, wtf for? Unless you got people after you or something then maybe but other than that no.
          For the same reason many small business owners carry licensed guns. To many, they are seen as a means to some easy money.

Steve Smith was robbed at gunpoint upon returning to his home a week ago. Not so long ago in NYC a clothing store owner was robbed at gunpoint upon returning to his home......however he was also shot and killed.

Comment

why not get it licensed is the question? unless he has a criminal record he would have no problem getting it registered.

im curious where he purchased the gun he shot himself with

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
              For the same reason many small business owners carry licensed guns. To many, they are seen as a means to some easy money.

Steve Smith was robbed at gunpoint upon returning to his home a week ago. Not so long ago in NYC a clothing store owner was robbed at gunpoint upon returning to his home......however he was also shot and killed.
              LOL, ignore what I said, I thought the title said unlicensed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
                why not get it licensed is the question? unless he has a criminal record he would have no problem getting it registered.

im curious where he purchased the gun he shot himself with
                Plex had a license for Florida. In NYC its harder to get a license. My only thought was that after hearing about his teammate and co-WR Steve Smith getting robbed he might've felt the need to carry a gun where he normally wouldn't have. But illegally carrying a gun is really stupid.

Comment

Plax is a moron, but he should not do time, and likely would not either.

Comment

you should at least haved armed people with you, especially if you go out alot at night....important thing tho is to register it, i dont feel sorry for plax not being aware enough to register his weapon and not even knowing how to use the safety..and how would you hit someone accurately when youre drinking..he potentially put bystanders at risk....thats why manny pacquiao is smart he has 100 m16s

the mayor is going hard on plaxico because he wants support to get him voted again...also nyc has stricter gun laws then less populated areas down south, and for good reason......however celebrities are less likely to shoot **** up then some random bum
                    Last edited by billionaire; 12-02-2008, 06:56 PM.

Comment

yes i would

Comment

Working...
                      X