Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton's Obsession with Mayweather Continues...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Blues View Post
    What does that mean????...please explain.What is a mancs?
    A person from manchester, a large and multicultural industrial city in the NOrth of England.

Comment

haha you almost make manchester sound like a nice place :P

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
        i really think hatton looks up to mayweather... i'm 100% serious
        Lmao...I totally agree!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Miksterious View Post
          And so does $in's obsession with Ricky Hatton.
          So are you because your in alot of Hatton threads. SO I wouldnt be talking too much.

Comment

You go and find how many threads I've started about Hatton.

Cos based on my rather crude and basic (which are likely to be fairly refined and intelligent compared to yours) calculations, you are approximately just as obsessed with 'homeless people' and 'having a sprained wrist'...and about 50 times more obsessed with Mike Tyson.

I do hope that those last two arent linked...or even worse, the last 3. Mike Tyson being raped off a homeless guy do it for you?

Comment

I don't see why Hatton keeps calling for Floyd. Floyd considers himself retired and is a weightclass above Hatton. Hatton should just worry about the guy in front of him now.

Comment

Originally posted by OptimusWolf View Post
                Except Mayweather fights nothing like the traditional Mexican way, whereas Hatton does, or at least he did..... (cue Hug-a-ton childishness from a load of 16 year olds who should go back to school)
                The traditional way of "Mexican fighting" isn't smart, all you have to do is ask Levander Johnson, so who cares if he doesn't fight like a Mexican when he's never lost against one?

Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
                a black man will never be a mancs idol
                And a White man will never beat Floyd Mayweather and at the end of the day, Black men in America don't care about any damn white "mancs" anyways.. We already know the world hates us for being beautiful..

Comment

When did hugging become part of the Mexican fighting style? Does he think John Ruiz is Mexican?

Comment

Black men in America don't care about any damn white "mancs" anyways..
                    So there's more than one person who seems to think that there are no black people in Manchester.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Ryan View Post
                      a black man will never be a mancs idol
                      Are you saying that Mancurians will be racist for the rest of their existence?

Comment

Working...
                      X